5. So I married an Anti Fan 

6. Show Window : The Queen's House

10.  Goong:  Not a reality show per se,  but the press covers it like it is, with lots of interviews, cameras in the palace, etc.

Assuming that's accepted:

New topic:  10 dramas where the ML or FL is a vet, or has a job working with animals.

1.  Chicago Typewriter

2.  Padam Padam

3. Kill It - ML is a veterinarian

4. Search - ML is a military dog handler

5. Noble my love - FL is a vet

U-prince the series: the gentle vet

Rainbow:

3. Kill It - ML is a veterinarian

4. Search - ML is a military dog handler

I'll accept it, but IIRC the Kill It ML is a vet with virtually no patients. It's just a front for his "real job".  

7. Puppy Honey

8. Kingyo Tsuma- ML owns a fish store and takes care of fish

(Bonus: love and leashes-FL ? I'm  kidding¯\_(ツ)_/¯      (¬‿¬))

9. Noble, My Love

10. Aquarium Girl - ML and FL are dolphin trainers but also help take care of other aquarium animals.

Someone else can pick a topic.

10 Dramas/movies where the leads communicate with each other from different timelines or alternate universes(Eg: someone from the future talks to someone from the past through a magic device etc)

1. Cross Fire- The leads talk through a video game . One is in the present day while the  other is living +/- 5 years in the past.

2.Dreaming Back to the Qing Dynasty- A magic lantern acts as a bridge to the present  modern day FL and ML from  Qing Dynasty.

3.  Kairos: Leads can talk to each other via cell phone even though they are one month apart.  

4.  Signal:  Separated by years, leads can talk via magic walkie-talkie

5. Happenstance - they communicate through letters, I think it was through a panel in the ceiling or something like that. 46 years apart.