4-Flower of Evil: we never actually have a clear answer on where the ML's mom is. We just have to assume that she was killed but it is never confirmed

5- The Beauty inside: I don't know if it counts because the non-resolution is probably purposeful in this case. Basically the FL has some kind of crappy superpower. There's the vague notion that she got it from her dad and the The show doesn’t really focus on why she has the power, more about how she deals with it. Still I was kind of expecting that we would have some kind of explanation on where it comes from and how it works, well we didn’t. And it made the drama better, in my opinion

6. Abyss- The alien aspect was never really explained. The ML's return and where he disappeared to was not good enough for me. Lack of proper world building 

7.Gen Y- There are too many plot holes and unresolved storylines to mention. The one i remember is a weird fated love storyline one of the leads had which was  too random and made no sense .  

newbiefan:
Actually FL gets to know her Mum (as her Mum) but as she (Mum) is physically vulnerable to her emotions she isn't told directly. They get to know each other as her (Mum's) bro-in-law's friend. They become friends. In the last episode (or 2nd last) it does dawn on her that this is her daughter as she talks to FL's adoptive father who shows her pictures of her when she is young. That said, no it is not COMPLETELY resolved. This is my fav so I have watched it many times and will again soon.

Right, but the FL is never told that's her mother, and they are thus never reunited as mother and daughter.  I just don't understand why the drama wouldn't include a moving, emotional  scene like that.  I kept waiting for it, with the minutes counting down in the last episode, and finally realized they're not going to get to it, lol.  A major unnecessary fail, IMO.  

emaureeng:

The rules of every game are included in the first post. The 24-hour rule was imposed by staff, not sure why, but it is only the topic-poster who can end the topic early.

8.  Quin Luo - the logistics regarding the conception of the FL's child (historical drama with child's father unknown by either parent due to amnesia and drugging - I kept thinking that "yes, but at some point they had to get up and leave the room)

I've seen them end before 24 hours  several times when the topic was obviously stalled, but no worries, I'll do the 24 hour thing.   : > ] 

Blood- This show was a train wreck and I think the reason why the story remained unresolved and became confusing because the writers didn't have one in the first place. So the male lead is an anomaly in vampires, since his mother became a vampire when she was pregnant and the male lead was still a baby in the womb. The villian doctor also thinks that the male lead may be the answer to the cure he is finding and leaks the research paper about vampires so that the male lead will come to work in the hospital, so he can convince him to join the research. Near the end, jung hae in's character also makes an important discovery when he accidentally ruins the samples but before any proper answer , he is killed. And finally in the end, we get a dramatic scene about the male lead dying at the rooftop in the arms of the female lead but then one year later he is alive and very much to the surprise  of both the audience and female lead. But neither of us get any explanation.

hayaka:

I've seen them end before 24 hours  several times when the topic was obviously stalled, but no worries, I'll do the 24 hour thing.   : > ] 

It's no big deal this time really, especially since I don't think we were getting 6 answrrs in two hours left. Personally, if it happened before, I would have pointed it out then too, but either I didn't notice, or maybe I was asleep then and that's why I didn't notice. But even then, more topics might have been already posted, so there was no point in bringing it up by that point anyway.

10. Blade Man - unless I missed it, it never explained how the ML got this weird power of blades coming out of his body.

Bonus: Behind Cut - so many unswered questions, but my biggest was the past of Yeong Woo and Yi Bin. It was never really gotten into, we just kind of have to assume what it was about.

Someone else can pick a topic.

10 dramas where the lead is a social climber 

1. Story of Yanxi Palace- I think FL counts because she aligned with those in power to gain information and ultimately get what she wants. From a palace maid to  an imperial concubine by virtue she was one in the way she moved.

2.Woman of Dignity- FL

5- I have a Lover: to the point where the ML wonders if she married him for his money. 

6- Encounter: she's an involuntary social climber as she's basically sold by her parents to a chaebol family for politic reasons. 

7. Girl Next Room Richy Rich - FL

9. Empress ki

10. Sky castle 

10 dramas where flowers are significant to the plot or a scene

1. Trumpet flowers in Extraordinary you 

2. Kingdom - Resurrection flower