1. flower of evil  (the real baek hee sung)

2. guardian (ML's twin)

3. sky castle (the tutor)

4. Crash Landing On You (Cho Cheol-Gang  seemed so scary to me maybe just because being stuck in that country with someone after you just seems so frightening

5. Strangers from Hell (Lee Dongwook’s character gave me much nightmares)

I want to add in "social villains"

6- Roy Leh Marnya : the villain is so dubious, bad to the core and relentless

7- Love is sweet: Pretty much same.

Bonus: Love in Sadness because he's bad to but he also was attractive in an uncomfortable way.

8. The bio mom's boyfriend in Mother.  A true psychopath.

9. Come and hug me (psychopath father of ML who killed FL parents)

10 . Sisyphus: The Myth- That show was flawed but the main villain was crazy in a good way. I felt like the actor  was wasted but the character had potential.

(Bonus: Haechi- That one murderous prince was memorable and his irrational behaviour was a lot.)

someone else please pick

bonus for the previous topic - CLASS OF LIES Yoo Beom Jin

10 DRAMAS WHERE THEY MENTION BTS (kpop group)
1) RECORD OF YOUTH 

<please do not end the topic till 24hours is over>

3. Hospital playlist

4. Crash Landing on You

5. Melting Me Softly 

6. Hotel Del Luna- Ghost Army decided to tell BTS how much they mean to her.She then left singing and dancing to BTS Fake love.

7.Vincenzo- When Vincenzo said taxi drivers were ruining the good name that BTS is doing for Korea.

8. The Uncanny Counter - the ML mentioned them
9. The King: Eternal Monarch - on Corea's newspaper

10.  Goblin:  Secretary dancing to them.

New topic:  10 dramas where two characters (doesn't have to be the leads) have a private method of communication or perception).

1.  Backstreet Rookie  :  Made-up sign language between leads with complex messages that both somehow understand.  Very funny.  

2.  Mr. Queen:  The King's list of the Queen's 21st century words and ideas.

3.The Eternal love- The side couple communicated and made meetings through paintings