3. Payakorn Sorn Ruk - roses

4. Hotel Del Luna -Evening Primrose 

5. It's Okay to Not Be Okay- daisy

6. 100 days my prince - Cherry Blossom

7- Chun Cheu Bussaba: Her name was taken from a garden flower and it is very meaningful to her and the story (she even cooks with flowers a lot). 

8. Thirty-Nine - Peonies FL and her love interest have an inside joke/connection to them. Running motif when it comes to their relationship in the episodes shown so far 

9-Love in Sadness: the Fl paints flowers and each episode is titled after a flower. Plus the writers really use with flowers multiple times to show off one thing or another about the characters. 

10-Ashes of Love: Well, some characters are flowers but are disguised to seem like other entities for very important reasons. 

10 dramas with bad people for leads. They do bad things, and they know it. They can change or not by the end.

1. The Devil Judge
  2. Kill It 

4. Mouse

5. Todome no kiss - Idk if this comes under this category, but the ML is money obsessed and uses FL for himself.

DeobiMars:
5. Todeme no kiss - Idk if this comes under this category, but the ML is money obsessed and uses FL for himself.

From the tags it seems to fit. I accept it.

6. My Name

7. Good Manager

9. The Player (2021) - rich sexy people doing bad things? yeah that’s them!

10. Extracurricular - just a bunch of morally gray characters 

10 dramas where the villain/antagonist actually scared you — if you don’t get scared easily, i accept a villain that was so well written or the actor acted so well that the character made you feel uneasy, nervous whenever they were on screen