I'm kind of surprised more people didn't put any BLs down so far.

3. Nitiman

4. En of Love: TOSSARA

5. Fah Mee Ta: Kon Diew…Tee Kid Teung

I’m not sure what an university gear is… what is it?

emi:

I’m not sure what an university gear is… what is it?

NoirRoseHeart:

https://images.app.goo.gl/Ao7KTBCe65MKEvxn7

Oh… I might have not watched enough thai BLs yet I’ve never seen one of those before 

I'm pretty sure I've watched another Thai drama (not a BL) where the ML gave the FL, but I can't think of it. I was trying to think of it before answering, but came up blank.

Looking forward to what else is posted on this topic.

It can stop here. Someone else can start a topic.

I've watched  and can name a lot of BLs with engineers but cant remember  if they gave the gear as a token  for sure.

Saygo :

I've watched  and can name a lot of BLs with engineers but cant remember  if they gave the gear as a token  for sure.

Yeah. I was thinking the same. So many engineers, but I wasn't sure if I remember a gear in any of them, plus I couldn't remember that other drama I watched either that I mentioned wasn't a BL.

I actually watched something not that long ago where the meaning of the gear was said, but can't remember what, and if the gear was even given later. Bad Buddy maybe????

10 dramas or movie in which the FL chases and catches the ML, with both running as fast as they can.

1.  Flower of Evil- my favorite scene, the FL can really motor.

2.  Windstruck 

3.  A RIVER RUNS THROUGH IT - she's tiny but runs very fast

hayaka:

10 dramas or movie in which the FL chases and catches the ML, with both running as fast as they can.

1.  Flower of Evil- my favorite scene, the FL can really motor.

2.  Windstruck 

Modified Topic:  It might be too rare for the FL to catch an ML running as fast as he can, so it can just be the FL chasing after the ML and catching him.  He can even be walking.