4-In the show Roy Leh Marnya, there's a maid who at some point takes care of a second lead when he's at his lowest point.  I don't think she's supposed to really be noticed, she probably has no more than three lines in the whole drama. Yet I find her compelling and I wish the writers would've given her more importance. 

5- The actor Park Won Sang: his face makes me happy. Anytime he's on screen, I can't look anywhere else than his face and his hands. He's not pretty, but he's mesmerizing haha.

6.  Jang Ki Yong in My Mister as the loan shark.  He's gone on to become a big star, but I thought his role in My Mister was his best acting.  The other loan shark was also really good.    

7.  I didn't care too much for Squid Game, but the second young  woman who sacrifices herself for the FL.  got my attention, with her deadpan kind of dreamy portrayal. 

Bonus:  I have to mention one more.  In Unfamiliar Family, the mother of a male attorney the FL starts working with late in the drama.  We only hear her over the phone, but she is hysterical!  One of those happy funny people you would love to know in real life.  

hayaka:
Jang Ki Yong in My Mister as the loan shark. He's gone on to become a big star, but I thought his role in My Mister was his best acting.

What do you think of his acting in general?

mahiba:

What do you think of his acting in general? 

I think he can be effective in the right role, but he seems to have been typecast as the calm, cool, detached, loner. I haven't seen the new one "Now We Are Breaking Up" , but in the ones  I've seen I wish he'd show the kind of range I saw in My Mister.  

8. Secret Life of My Secretary - Veronica Park. I LOVE her and want a whole show about her

hayaka:

I think he can be effective in the right role, but he seems to have been typecast as the calm, cool, detached, loner. I haven't seen the new one "Now We Are Breaking Up" , but in the ones  I've seen I wish he'd show the kind of range I saw in My Mister.  

Oh I see. I've only seen him in his typecast (except The Boy Next Door), so I thought that's all he could do. Hope to see him do more.

9- Talay Luang: There's a guy, he's 7th billed. He's the decoy bad guy, and really stole the show in my mind. He was so funny and over the top! I don't know what it is about beautiful people who are not afraid to be funny/ludicrous... I love it!

10. It's Okay to Not be Okay - the hospital director was funny and I wished we saw more of him. 

10 dramas where you liked the second couple more than or as much as the first and wanted a drama of them.

1. My Roommate is a Gumiho - although I'm not sure how a regular length drama of Hanna and Jaejin would go, by the second half of the drama, I liked their scenes more than the main couple.

2. Goblin

3. Well-Intended Love - I genuinely disliked the main couple, so either of the other two couples were better to me

4. Find Yourself - They really needed their own drama

6. Doom At Your Service - they were the only reason i finished the drama 

7. Dark Blue Kiss - the drama should’ve  only been about  the secondary couple but you didn’t hear it from me lol

8. Boys Over Flowers (Korea version only) - I'm still hoping for a spinoff of Kim Bum and  Kim So Eun's story. They didn't see each other for a few years then when he went back to Korea, he went to see her and they just smiled at each other.

9. Hwarang - the 1st couple romance was unnecessary. Park Ban Ryu and Soo Yeon had a better storyline. 

10.  Hello, the Sharpshooter(the leads' relationship just felt boring loved the height difference but it was boring it's like something from another one of the FL's dramas but the second leads were more interesting to me)

10 dramas where the FL starts off liking the SML(or where she has liked him for a long time)

1. SWDBS 

2. Love Like mountains and sea

3. A Business Proposal