6. Lost Romance - despite my love of this drama, 70% of the cast's wardrobe are questionable.

7. The Eternal love- The color scheme was too bright  and neon in my opinion

8. Backstreet Rookie - saet byul’s outfits are always cute but she’s always a little overdressed for work and it doesn’t make sense that she is the sole provider for her and her sister but can afford clothing that looks like that

9. U Prince The Lovely Geologist - from far away, people can recognize ML by the way he dressed. At the first time meet with FL, he wear a full-set dinasour costume XD . 

Ps : but his dinasour look-like hoodies looks so cool uwu. And he always wear it, both college and hangout time

10. Coffee, Do Me A Favor - the FL's wardrobe looked too old-fashioned or not flattering. Especially, for the actress playing her "chubby" (normal) self.

10 dramas/movies where the characters play truth or dare.

1. I want to eat your pancreas- Movie

Just to clarify, is truth or dare part of spin the bottle or does it need to be separate from that?

PapionTheGreat:

1. I want to eat your pancreas- Movie

I actually have written a fanfic on this one on webnovel lol!

newbiefan:

Just to clarify, is truth or dare part of spin the bottle or does it need to be separate from that?

It doesn't have to be the one played with spin the bottle. But if they happen to play it that way, then that's fine too.

2. Boys Over Flowers (I think it was only done on the Korean version. )

3.  Marriage Not Dating:  when they are at the beach.

4. In Your Heart (2022)

I've seen that a lot but I can't think of anything

I just watched one but I can't remember which one it was either!