2. Weightlifting Kim Bok Joo:  ML helps FL try to land 2ML ( who is his brother), but it was kind of a disingenuous  effort on the part of the ML, since he knew from the start that his brother would never date her, lol.  

4. 46 Days 

Ps : finally I get what the topic wants, after several edits XD

5. Find You Finally

6. Love Buzz

7-Down with love: the ML heartbreakingly helps the FL chase the 2d ML who's his best friend.

Are you tired yet of me citing this drama over and over again?? ^^'

8. A Gentleman's Dignity (2012)

I don't know if its valid, as much as I remember,  in the first part of the drama,  FL was in love with the SML (he wasn't into her at all) and the ML was helping her (he wasn't in love with her yet).

10. Bubblegum if remember correctly

10 titles listed on MDL you recommend (and why) with really low views (below 1000) 

next to the orange rating box, below your rating (the stars) you see the number (#) of watchers

2. Breakup Probation, A week(2020) - This is a movie(you could say a movie broken in parts) about two people who are in love with each other very much and are already in relationship but then a 'mysterious man' come and tell the FL that she has to breakup with ML in one week for him to survive.

I found the premise quite unique with the performance of leads, it just became a lot better...but be prepared of carrying tissues with you...its a happy ending :)

3. 187 cm Male Friend vs 155 cm Female Friend - 106 watchers. It is quirky, cute and short. Kinda like a palette cleanser it is just the thing to watch when you are in a slump, coming off another drama or have a few minutes to spare.

4. Jazzy Misfits- [MDL listing =345 watchers] This movie was recommended to me and still on my plan to watch list but from what I heard it is a good mother daughter driven plot with an air of absurdity. I like seeing female characters different from the norm  mixed in with heart warming moments, some laughs and some surprises. I guess that's why I'm keen to see it.

5. Josee, the Tiger and the Fish - This is a Japanese movie. The story is about a college student who one day encounters a baby stroller that barreled down a hill and bumped into a nearby guardrail. When he goes to see if someone is in the stroller, instead of a baby, he finds a woman that calls herself Josee. That's how their story begins.

Genres: Romance, Drama, Melodrama

This was a truthfully beautiful story and sadly heartbreaking as well.
I love how interesting the characters were written, especially Josee. She has a fascinating personality and  I love the way she expresses herself. I like the ending (even tho it's a bit sad). Where she finally becomes independent.
In my opinion, the rating and the views are too low for this masterpiece.

I watched this because I saw the Korean version first (the Japanese version is the original one). And then, when I saw how is the Japanese version named, I remembered that I waited for an anime with the same name to be released back in 2020, but I somehow forgot about it...hehe... So if you like the Japanese version, I recommend you to watch the Korean one too and then, maybe, the anime.

754 watchers

6.  Not One Less:  I love this little movie so much.  Set in rural China, a 13  year old girl is left to teach school to all the other kids in her village.  You will never see a more determined character in any movie or drama. She is like a force of nature.   

Directed by Zhang Yimou, one of China's greatest directors.  If you go to it's Wiki article, you'll see there is over half a page listing all the awards this move received. 

https://mydramalist.com/2835-not-one-less

241 watchers,