emaureeng:

10 with "Groundhog Day" plots - time loops of the same period repeated at least twice (not including the original experience)

1- Familiar Wife does a great job with this trope

Do dreams or visions of future like in Another Miss Oh  or While You Were Sleeping count?

5. Ashita mo Kitto Kimi ni Koi wo Suru.

9. Todome No Kiss

10. Deja Vu(2013) 

someone else can pick a new topic 

10 dramas where you loved a character so much that you never forget them and when you see the actor/actress in another drama you think of them(or you just never forgot their character) 

1. Veronica Park(The Secret Life Of My Secretary)- Every time I see Kim Taekyung I scream Veronica Park

2. Kang Ye Seo (Sky Castle) - now I know that most people hate the character but Kim Hye Yoon played her so perfectly that I couldn't help but love her. She's such an iconic character imo, and even though Hye Yoon doesn't play roles like that anymore, I still think of Ye Seo every time I see the actress.

3. Zero (Ugly Duckling Don't) - I still loved thisP'Mek character, and always my fav everytime. I remember he retweet my tweets about that series. After that, I can't stop smiling when he said he miss Zero too. He's just too sweet, and Wattpad-able dream character XD. My favs among all his character that he act♥️

4.  I can't even watch IU in anything else after My  Mister.  She will always be Lee Ji An to me.   

twinight:
he retweet my tweets about that series

WOW that awesome

5. Lee Jun from Chocolate. ^_^