6. Wei Wu Ji in Sound of the Desert (2014)

He was a really cool ML, one of my favorite, especially thanks to his wittiness and devotion towards FL.

Everytime I see the actor, I think about Wei Wu Ji

7. Shin ye eun as Do Hana in Ateen.

8) Yang Yang as Xiao Nai in Love 020

9. Stephanie Lee from Partners from Justice!

10. Yahagi Honoka as Kotoko in Itazura na Kiss 

next person please choose a new topic

10 popular dramas (50K+ watchers) that you didn't like or couldn't get into

1. Love 020 (2016)

67,560 watchers

I've tried several times because  I like the storyline, but I really can't watch more than 3-4 episodes

2. She Was Pretty -82,766 Watchers - I could not with the FL for some reason and the whole plot as well. It coloured my view of the actress in other stuff too. I watched some of her other dramas and i guess I  built a bit of a bias unfortunately.

3.  Prison Playbook:  This type of character-driven, well-written drama is usually just my cup of tea, but for some reason I can't get past the first half.  I think perhaps watching a drama set almost entirely in a prison is too limiting for me,  and somewhat claustrophobic as well, lol.

53,268  views

4.  Abyss:  Awful and forgettable.  I somehow finished it, thinking it had to get better,  but it never did.

56,833 views.

5. Crash Landing on You -  i genuinely dont get the hype, it was kinda boring and draggy 112,342 watchers

6. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (I like both leads, I like fantasy, i love rom coms, but I was struggling to finish this. I wasn't excited to watch the next episode) 145, 900 + watches 

7.  Vagabond (55.000) - generic korean thriller with uninteresting villain, such a waste coz seunggi & suzy has sizzling chemistry on their previous drama together
8. Doctor Stranger (59.000) - meh and boring drama, plus Jin Seyeon... sigh... she should reconsider taking challenging roles

9. Goblin - i really cant elaborate on why, i just dont see the appeal and don't wanna start it

158,384 watchers

10. The Untamed - Never got the hype(IONTBO, CLOY, DOTS, BOF,  they were fine but I just don't get it)

10 dramas with an idol playing an idol/actor 

1. SM:)e(Wenhan UNIQ) 

2. Let Me Be Your Knight(JUN U-Kiss) 

3. The Brightest Star In The Sky(Z.Tao)

4. In Family We Trust (Third Trinity) - at that time Trinity was not established yet, he was under 9x9 with others 8 members (which is all of them acted together in that series, since it was collaboration project between Nadao Bangkok and 4nologue)

5. Put Your Head On My Shoulder (Kacha BOYFRIENDS)