3. the untamed

4. guardian

5. word of honor

all three are bromance though but they fight together against a common enemy. let me know if they fit

6. Happiness 

7. Sell your haunted house (no romance though)

10. Mad Dog(there are different leads)

bonus: The Bad Guys: Reign of Chaos(not a drama or romance)

10 dramas where one of the leads said they will give the other lead a reward if they do something 

1. Memory of Encaustic Tile

2.  Weightlifting Kim Bok Joo:  ML tells FL that if she gives him food and does other things for him  he won't tell everyone she's going to his brother's weight loss clinic.  I guess that's more blackmail than  giving a reward, lol, although it's all done in a funny and good-natured way.  It's really the start of their fromance.

3. True Beauty - when ML found out FL secret, he said he'll keep her secret if she gives him a rare comic book and do some errands for him.

I've seen this but can't think of any examples :(

Wander:

3. the untamed

4. guardian

5. word of honor

all three are bromance though but they fight together against a common enemy. let me know if they fit

Well I was looking for Male and female leads, but no problem.

4. Girl Next Room Midnight Fantasy - FL want to see ML face so much, so ML give her some difficult questions to answer, and give her scarf as a gift. But, she can do it, and ML a bit disappointed when she do that. When she go to radio station, only his co-worker show up to give her radio scarf that ML wear everyday. 

Ps ; ML was a mysterious deejay, and only on-air in early morning. And FL was his only listener. 

5-Because of Love: But it's not cute at all. Basically the leads used to be in a relationship but now the FL is married to another guy and her son is really sick, with the ML being his doctor. She at some point makes a promise to the ML that she will get a divorce (and presumably be with him) if he cures her son for free. 

6-The Master's Sun: this is a cute one (well kinda lol). The FL has superpowers and the ML tells her if she helps him get more money, he will give her perks, like hold his hand, hug him or even go on a date. 

7- 2gether: BL drama. One ML is obsessed with the other's breasts (yep his man breasts LOL) and so the other always tells him to get him snacks or clean his rooms to touch them, but he never gives it up afterwards. hmm...

9. BOF and adaptations (when ML kidnaps FL and gives her a makeover, he said she'll experience that often and have more perks if she will be his girlfriend. )

10. Marriage Contract FL agrees to be the liver donor for the MLs mother in exchange for a significant sum of money

Bonus: (highly recommended !)

11. Big Issue in exchange for shooting a photo FL offers to find MLs Ex-Wife and daughter

10 dramas/movies that have something to do with Russia

1. Bad & Crazy - The drug lords are Korean-Russian and they came to Korea to do their dealings