Journalist:

10. She was pretty (82,766) - Really disliked the FL so I dropped it. Frankly I since dropped/avoid anything the Lead actress is casted in.

10 titles with the lowest numbers of watchers you can think of that you recommend + why

She was pretty is already on the list and I already did 10 and new topic

6. A Korean Odyssey (Lee Hong gi - F.T. Island)

7. The Universe’s Star (Suho)

4. My father is strange- Lee joon (MBLAQ)

5. The producers- IU

6. Imitation 

7. You're beautiful 

8. Hit the top- Cha eun woo (ASTRO)

9. Top Management- Cha eun woo (ASTRO)

Since the previous topic has already gotten more than 10 entries, I'll post the next topic.

10 dramas or movies where either of the leads are transported into a book/story/game or vice versa.

1. W the two worlds 

2. Lost romance

3. The Romance Of Tiger And Rose

4. My Heroic Husband

Purple heart:

4. My father is strange- Lee joon (MBLAQ)

5. The producers- IU

6. Imitation 

7. You're beautiful 

8. Hit the top- Cha eun woo (ASTRO)

9. Top Management- Cha eun woo (ASTRO)

Purple heart:  The rule is to keep your responses to three dramas or less.   Thank you.

5. Extraordinary You

oche:

5. Extraordinary You

hmm i wouldn't say that the leads were transported anywhere since they were technically in a story the whole time, the only changes they experienced were going in and out of realizing where they were.

cal0ri3:

hmm i wouldn't say that the leads were transported anywhere since they were technically in a story the whole time, the only changes they experienced were going in and out of realizing where they were.

I was thinking the same thing, but is it up to topic poster. Maybe it is acceptable?

9. Love better than immortality

10. Memories of Alhambra

10 dramas where leads fight together(literally) and I would prefer if it is not only one time but rather they fight like a power couple against a common enemy.

1. Bring It On, Ghost!/Let's Fight, Ghost!