10 dramas with characters that sported bad haircuts. Not one off moments, but a character that consistently kept their hair in an unappealing way.

1. Into the Ring  - the frizz, perm and baby bangs were too much together

2. Boys Over Flower

3. Shut Up Flower Boy Band

4. Yumi's cells- something off about the bangs and general shape imo

5. Move to heaven- The mullet was a choice

6. The Veil- Looks better when up 

7. Doctor John - the FL's. She had some weird haircut where the front half was about shoulder-length, but the back half was long. I couldn't not notice it. You can kind of tell from the first picture, and you can tell in the ponytail of the second. So personally, I wasn't a fan of it.

8. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo - it's not terrible, I just think it doesn't really flatter her (it kinda makes her face look really round)

9. Takane no Hana - ML

NoirRoseHeart:

7. Doctor John - the FL's. She had some weird haircut where the front half was about shoulder-length, but the back half was long. I couldn't not notice it. You can kind of tell from the first picture, and you can tell in the ponytail of the second. So personally, I wasn't a fan of it.

im sorry but wtf is this im crying

Ikr. It was just so weird.

10. I'm sorry I love you.  ML's bad hair style is the reason why I dont watch this drama.

Next topic : 10 drama / movie with Pirates themes. Anything with Pirates, either pirates clothes, or pirates themes such as : finding treasures in the ocean, or sailing for months in the vast ocean, will be acceptable. 

1. The Pirates: The Last Royal Treasure
2. The Pirates 

3. Emperor of the Sea (2004); a classic sageuk based on the historical figure Jang Bogo of Shilla Dynasty.

4. The Romance of  Hua Rong

5. Captain of Destiny 

6. The Map against the World it's not pirate themed, so I don't know if it counts, but at one point the ship ML is traveling in gets highjacked by Japanese pirates