Do they celebrate it over there? Easter comes from West Asia (Mesapotamia, Egypt...) so wouldn't have any significance in East Asia. I know some celebrate christmas (which comes from a combination of various European cultural practices) but in the Japanese dramas I've seen it isn't a public holiday and not all celebrate it, same with kdramas. Haven't watched enough Lakorns to know about Thailand yet. I am thinking the Philippines might celebrate both as it has a huge Catholic population.

I also think the religious aspect will be mostly unknown in East Asia. I meant it in a broader sense, just the "commercial" aspect of it (Easter bunny, colored eggs etc.), my line of thought being: It's a seasonal celebration with all kinds of cute decor, which could be totally separated from it's origin,   just like Christmas in Japan, where it's widely popular but more like Valentine's Day.

10 dramas/movies where a ML has long hair (longer than shoulder length). NO historical. And pictures too if possible. It has doesn't have to be for the whole duration of the drama/movie.

1. Call it what you want - James

2. The Bride of Habaek - Nam Joo Hyuk

3. Goblin - Gong Yoo (in his past life)

4. Mary stayed out all night 

5. Ruk Nee ... Jhe Jud Hai - actually both MLs have it at some point.

7. My Love From The Stars(Remake 2017)

Journalist:

I also think the religious aspect will be mostly unknown in East Asia. I meant it in a broader sense, just the "commercial" aspect of it (Easter bunny, colored eggs etc.), my line of thought being: It's a seasonal celebration with all kinds of cute decor, which could be totally separated from it's origin,   just like Christmas in Japan, where it's widely popular but more like Valentine's Day.

Well the answer there was pretty deafening. I'll probably keep this in the back of my mind and if I see it be like - hey, here's one!!!!

9. Tokyo Wankei I could't find a good pic but it's a little longer than shoulder length

10. Birdie Buddy

10 dramas with cartography scenes (study and practice of making and using maps)

I think I've seen it from a historical drama, just can't remember.