3. Uncanny Counter (ig it counts because they're taking the souls to the afterlife)

4. Along With The Gods - 49 Days

5. Along With The Gods - Two Worlds

8. Meet My Angel Season 1 & 2

10. The Ghost Bride

thinking of topic

Bonus: 

Hotel del Luna

Please come back, Mister

exited for your topic, Saygo ^^

10 Dramas/Movies based on novels but the screen  adaptation greatly differs from the source in some  significant way (i.e major event /character changed or ending is different etc).

1. Guardian-The ending + general plot+ exclusion of romance

2. The Rise of  Phoenixes-The ending 

3. Theory of Love - Bone and Paan's story. Paan was a character entirely made up for the drama. She didn't even exist in the novel.

does manga sdaptation count?

4. Not Me - Black-Gram was a thing. The drama changed the gram character that he went from a reliable lover, to a cheater with his supposed to be lover in the novel

5. Winter Begonia - in the drama adaptation, the ML love and respect his wife very much, while in the original one, he married his wife for money.  also, highly censored to bromance

6.Black Butler - the main character changed gender (adapted from manga, take this out if manga is not counted)

At a distance spring is green 

oche:

4. Not Me - Black-Gram was a thing. The drama changed the gram character that he went from a reliable lover, to a cheater with his supposed to be lover in the novel

5. Winter Begonia - in the drama adaptation, the ML love and respect his wife very much, while in the original one, he married his wife for money.  also, highly censored to bromance

6.Black Butler - the main character changed gender (adapted from manga, take this out if manga is not counted)

yes it counts

oche:

Not related to the game, but what?!?

Black - Gram were a thing?!?

We were robbed by the series. Like damn, I didn't stop shipping them until the last episode.