24 hours have passed, so new topic. 

10 Dramas/Movies where the  main villain is a vengeful ghost or evil spirit.

1. The Guest

2. Monstrous

3. The Uncanny Counter

4. Mystic Pop Up Bar

5. Goblin

6. A Korean Odyssey

7. The Great Shaman Ga Doo Shim

I'm not sure as I have not seen these two dramas, but I think I have read that they have a vengeful spirit as the main villian. 

9. Bring it on ghost 

10. Oh my ghostess 

Purple heart:

I'm not sure as I have not seen these two dramas, but I think I have read that they have a vengeful spirit as the main villian. 

9. Bring it on ghost 

10. Oh my ghostess 

An evil spirit is possessing the main villain in Oh My Ghostess, but I have never seen Bring It On Ghost to know about that one.

10. Joseon Exorcist 

someone else can choose a topic

10 movies/dramas where 2 characters have different religions/beliefs and talk/argue about it

1. The Divine Fury - ML and the priest. ML questions god and was a non believer. Had a few conversations and arguments if i remember right.

2.Mouse- ML and his brother disagreed about faith and forgiveness. The brother was a priest  and follwed his faith's teachings by forgiving the murderer of their parents. ML could not reconcile with those beliefs.

3. Save Me FL has to be part of a cult that she doesn't believe in, tries to escape, gets assaulted, ...

4. While You Were Sleeping - discussion in a FL's mothers hotpot shop re: keeping religion out of their jobs as prosecutors. There were christian's and buddhists and non-specifics at the table.

5. Angel's Last Mission: Love - ml is an angel, so obviously a follower of god, but if i recall correctly, the fl  made comments about how she thinks its bs, or something similar to him

6. Angel Beside Me - ML who is an angel always reminds FL (and others) about the precept idk and not doing the bad things but FL who is human thinks that 'if we want to live sometimes we have to do something bad too.' ;(