Not sure if the age gap is 10+ years but there is still a fairly large one.

3. Witch's Romance

4. The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry

5. Together With Me (not the lead couple though)

6. I Need Romance (age gap is 7-8 years)

9. Something in the rain

10. Hajimete Koi wo Shita Hi ni Yomu Hanashi - Japan. He is highschool she is 31 and a private institute tutor.

10. Promise Cinderella - He is high school she is employed by his family. Japanese again.

10 dramas where one of the leads calls/shouts out another leads name in frustration/amusement etc (eg. HIStory 3, my fated boy) multiple time throughout the drama.

Your #10 was already #7

Journalist:

Your #10 was already #7

Oops, well done me. I have another in mind but I forgot to list in in MDL now I cannot remember the name (another Japanese one). I shall go for a search then adjust it if I can. In the meantime, someone else is welcome to add an #10.

1. Love and Redemption - correct me if I am wrong about it happening multiple times, but I swear FL shouted ML's name so much I can hear it on repeat. Or maybe I am remembering wrong.

Jenipeo:

1. Love and Redemption - correct me if I am wrong about it happening multiple times, but I swear FL shouted ML's name so much I can hear it on repeat. Or maybe I am remembering wrong.

Nope, you’re right about that XD

2. Luoyang - Wife of Baili Hongyi (Wang Yibo’s character) kept calling his name “Erlang! Erlang!” throughout the drama, I think many of the viewers ears bled.

3. Rebirth for You - Gao Miao Rong, the third wheel who’s hell bent on trying to make ML her husband, calls ML “Li Qian gege” everytime she’s within a quarter radius of him I’m (-_-)

These are 2nd leads, ignore this post if it doesn’t count :)

Jenipeo:

Yep she did call/shout "Si Feng!" a lot xD

4. Sh**ting Stars - ML often shout FL's full name

5. Meteor Garden 2018

6. Love with Flaws

awkward potato:

Nope, you’re right about that XD

2. Luoyang - Wife of Baili Hongyi (Wang Yibo’s character) kept calling his name “Erlang! Erlang!” throughout the drama, I think many of the viewers ears bled.

3. Rebirth for You - Gao Miao Rong, the third wheel who’s hell bent on trying to make ML her husband, calls ML “Li Qian gege” everytime she’s within a quarter radius of him I’m (-_-)

These are 2nd leads, ignore this post if it doesn’t count :)

I would prefer 1st leads but I'll take no. 3 as that happens a lot in cdramas and can be quite annoying. For the next posters though, please stick to the topic. Frustration/amusement as opposed to just being in ya face/attention seeking.

7. the untamed  **LANZHAAAAN**

8. 2gether - **ay saraWAT**

9. until we meet again **P'DEANN!!**

ngl i still hear these men screaming sometimes in my head

Wander:

7. the untamed  **LANZHAAAAN**

8. 2gether - **ay saraWAT**

9. until we meet again **P'DEANN!!**

ngl i still hear these men screaming sometimes in my head

I had quite forgotten about 8. & 9. LOL!!! Thanks for the reminder.

10. Arsenal Military Academy- 

FL frustratingly calls "GU YAN ZHEN" many times .

10 dramas/ movies with the happy ending but you're not satisfied with it.( For me, it's Pramook)