You know how most dramas end with kissing scenes or they walk with cherry blossoms everywhere/under a tree(kdramas). I'm never satisfied with that. anyways...

1. WWWSK(I remember finishing the drama first and I was waiting for the last or maybe the last few chapters for the manhwa and obviously since the drama ended first the ending wasn't the same the manhwa where they have a kid)

2. A Business Proposal(Similar to WWWSK, I  wanted the ending to be the same as the manhwa, even though the manhwa is still kind of continuing but it's not their story no more soo)

3. Well Intended Love(If I remember right it ended with her being pregnant and they celebrating and she didn't give birth what annoys me the most is how they had the second season and I thought they were continuing from the first season but it seemed like a different world in season 2 if I remember right. )

4. Sky Castle - (heartwarming, but too happy ending for the satire and dark comedy throughout)

5. The King's Affection - (disastrous ending, random with no explanation, FL just ditches everything lol)

6. Love & the Emperor - The leads ended up together, but I couldn't really be that happy because the ML was not real. Yes, the FL can go see him in the game, but how can she really be happy being alone in the real world and growing old alone since her lover is virtual.... ):

7. Enchante - It just did not feel natural the way it progressed.Getting engaged in the end feels like a lazy move most times 

8. Bulgasal: Immortal Souls- Using reincarnation as a reset feels like a cop out. I did not get real closure. 

9. 55: 15 Never too late- I liked the endings for all characters except San. I just didn't understand why he didn't change back with the others. 

10. Record of Youth - Sure I am happy that the achieved Theorie goals and succeeded in life but I watched it for the romance and that did not satisfy...

10 Dramas/Movies where you shipped the ML/FL with a different character than the ML/FL/SL

1. Flower Crew Joseon Marriage Agency - Gae Ddong and Young Soo

2. 18 Again - Lee Do Hyun and Hwang In Yeop. Not their characters, just them. Like I know that Lee Do Hyun's character is not 18, but damn they had chemistry

3. Hospital Playlist - This may have been the longest shot I've taken, but Ahn Jeong Won and Kim Jun Wan. I honestly don't know why.

4. Wok of Love - I actually preferred Chil Seong and Sae Woo, to Seo Poong and Sae Woo. I'm a sucker for the 'I only go soft in front of you my love' trope, and I feel like Chil Seong and Sae Woo portrayed it better.

5. Oh my ghostess- I thought bong sun will have a romance with Cordon, while the ghostess will end up with the chef.

Just finished it yesterday.

6. Love's Outlet - I wanted Zuo You He and Fan Xiao Chuan to end up together.

*According to MDL, the person I wanted the ML to end up with is a support, but I honestly think it is probably labeled as the wrong role, so they might actually be a SL. Though even if they were, they weren't the intended  interest love anyway.

NoirRoseHeart:

Just finished it yesterday.

6. Love's Outlet - I wanted Zuo You He and Fan Xiao Chuan to end up together.

*According to MDL, the person I wanted the ML to end up with is a support, but I honestly think it is probably labeled as the wrong role, so they might actually be a SL. Though even if they were, they weren't the intended  interest love anyway.

It was like a 50 episode disappointment to be honest :( 

Blkittykat:

It was like a 50 episode disappointment to be honest :( 

Yeah, it was. But at least they were only 3 minutes.

7. At a Distance, Spring Is Green (I would have loved it more if it was a BL) ML & ML

8. F4 Thailand (Gorya and MJ)

how can you not if you see ads like this

9. Goblin(FL and Jung Haein's character)