10. The Wolf- ML and the poison doctor lady

10 Dramas/Movies that  have an epynonymous title( I.e.have the character's name /surname/nickname in the title. Show named after main character/s)

1. Dali and the Cocky Prince 

2. KinnPorsche

3. Inspector Koo

4.Yumi's Cells

6. Woori the Virgin

7. Another Miss Oh

8. Legend of Fu Yao

10. Dong Yi

Bonus: (these are historically pretty much in order)

11. Atsu Hime

12. Yae no Sakura

13. Mr. Sunshine

14. Oshin

15. Manpuku nickname of the main lead couple, made by mixing their names together, they named one of their products after it, if I remember correctly

10 movies/dramas that can be interpreted as being in the same universe/linked to each other/some character's story in the next generation or life etc.

name them and put the common thread in spoilers

1. true beauty - if 2ML counts, hwang inyeop played a high schooler while he was 30

2. a love so beautiful (kr) - FL was late 20s (29 i think) and playing a high schooler

After Emaureeng's topic please take mine

I don't really think about it much since Koreans look younger than they actually are imo, but other people mentioned how he was too old to be playing that role. Didn't bother me any though.

4. Where Your Eyes Linger - Jang Eui Soo plays an 18 year old, when at the time he was 30.

5. The Rebel Princess- FL was meant to play a naïve teenager for most of the drama but you could tell she wasn't one. Still a good actress but there was an  air of maturity that she couldn't shake off.  Her character was around 15 but she was in her early 40s

6. Go Ahead(All the leads don't play their age, the FL plays a character in her teens and 20s but she is in her 30s and the others are the same but the males are in their 20s)

7. With You(Seven Tan again plays a teenager and she is in her 30s or maybe late 20s at the time)

8. Goblin( FL plays a teenager and she is in her 20s in real life)

9. Twenty Five Twenty One - Kim Taeri (FL) is in her 30s playing a teenager