@Journalist Can you provide an example? The topic is a little confusing.

So are you looking for two drama names for 1 answer?

Not sure if I'm understanding this right, but here we go.

1) Love By Chance and TharnType - Tharn and Type are seniors to all the characters in Love By Chance, and No is a main character in both series.

2) We Best Love and My Tooth Your Love - It's not really confirmed, but Alex Chou plays a bartender in both the series, so there may be a connection.

Maybe?

3. Kingdom and Kingdom: Ashin of the North Ashin was the reason the for the spread of infection and why she did it

4. Train to Busan the outbreak is currently  occuring and Peninsula story of survivors after 4 years 

5. The Longest Promise and Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities
- The Longest Promise storyline takes place about 100 years (maybe less, I'm not sure) before Mirror

6. Dream high and My Love from the Star - Hyemi (Suzy) from DH makes a cameo appearance in MLFTS as ML's student

7. True Beauty and Extraordinary you - FL and 2ML from TB had a cameo in EY as side characters

8. Because this is my first life and What's wrong with secretary kim - the main leads from BTIMFL were FL's parents in WWWSK

9. Dark Blue Kiss and Cause You're My Boy - Gord and Mon make a cameo in Dark Blue Kiss as students of Kao's tutor centre.

10. Light On Me and Best Mistake Season 3 - though I haven't watched Best Mistake yet, I've heard the MLs from Light On Me make cameo appearances in it (as indicated by the cast list).

Bonus: You're Beautiful and Fabulous Boys - Go Mi Nyeo makes a cameo in Fabulous Boys.

Someone else can choose a topic

10 movies/dramas with sniff kisses (non-bl pls)

1.  What's Wrong With Secretary Kim?

I had to look up an article about it lol. Do parent-child sniff kisses count? I recall seeing some before, but I don't know if I'll be able to remember any.

I did not know what a sniff kiss was and looked it up too lol

TBH even I had to look up for sniff kiss, but there were few articles with top k-dramas with best kiss scene,  best sniff kiss and so on