4. Angel's Last Mission: Love 

emi:

1. True beauty 

Yup, funny scene, too bad the cake was pre applied to her face instead of her taking a the real "smash".

intimewithyou:

2. the magicians of love 

Thank you, i havent watch this drama, will try to watch it..

cal0ri3:

3. Promise Cinderella

This one was great, even though Miki Yakanagi only appear in episode 1 and only as a guest role but she gave her face to be caked by a huge cake..

Papion:

4. Angel's Last Mission: Love 

Is this happened to Shin Hae Sun role only when she fight with the angel? Or is there another cake scene?

I havent watch it yet, only saw some clips on YT.

I reaally wish Gil Eun Hye role also got a cake on her face xD

5. Love unexpected 

In true beauty, the FL did get a cake smashed into her face at school by a classmate on accident

Yup, but if i recall correctly, i saw a behind the scene for that scene in YT where the FL was brought back to the class with her face already covered in cake cream, thats why i thought it was pre applied, but it could be for another scene, its just me guessing.. :D

Story wise, yes you are correct, the FL did get a cake smashed to her face :)

6. Coffee, Do Me A Favor - don't know if I'd call her the "villain" though, just the other female who likes the ML.

Jutah:
 emi:

1. True beauty 

Yup, funny scene, too bad the cake was pre applied to her face instead of her taking a the real "smash".

intimewithyou:

2. the magicians of love 

Thank you, i havent watch this drama, will try to watch it..

cal0ri3:

3. Promise Cinderella

This one was great, even though Miki Yakanagi only appear in episode 1 and only as a guest role but she gave her face to be caked by a huge cake..

Is this happened to Shin Hae Sun role only when she fight with the angel? Or is there another cake scene?

I havent watch it yet, only saw some clips on YT.

I reaally wish Gil Eun Hye role also got a cake on her face xD

I think that happens only to Shin Hae Sun when she's fighting the angel, but I might be wrong. I might just not remember another scene.

NoirRoseHeart:

6. Coffee, Do Me A Favor - don't know if I'd call her the "villain" though, just the other female who likes the ML.

Yup, that was Gil Eun Hye whose face got pushed into the cake.

I tried to find behind the scenes for that scene but no luck, please kindly share if you find one..

Papion:

I think that happens only to Shin Hae Sun when she's fighting the angel, but I might be wrong. I might just not remember another scene.

Noted, i will try to watch it in my free time, thank you..

Since the topic is nearing 24 hours I thought I'd mention Light On Me though it is a BL, so it wouldn't count.

10 dramas with the leads first encountering each other while one is already in a relationship.

1. Lost

2.The Hymn of Death

3. My Ride

5. Moonshine and Valentine - I know she had a bf for a while at the beginning

6. She Would Never Know - they work together, so their first encounter is before the drama started, but I think she was in a relationship at that point

7. Suspicious Partner - they meet officially literally as she is breaking up with her cheating bf, but there was the bus encounter before that.

8. The package ML

9. You raise me up FL

10.Papakatsu ML

10 dramas that felt like watching movies back to back

1. Mr. Sunshine

If you mean the episodes were long:

2. A Korean Odyssey - 20 80-minute episodes

3. Goblin - 16 82-minute episodes

4. Mr. Queen - 20 80-minute episodes

5. Praomook 16eps, 1hr. 30 min per episodes