I totally feel you emaureeng. It is such a common trope. I especially notice it in cdramas. That said, there are heaps of cop shows one could list, but I'll stick to the romance as that seems to be where this trope crops up the most. Here are three:

6. Her Private Life

7. High School King of Savvy (started watching Voice again the other day and thought of this one b/c of FL actress - she is very versatile).

8.  Love O2O - I am pretty sure this cdrama (I specifically looked for one) doesn't but feel free to correct me.

9. Go Go Squid(I might be wrong)

10. Remolove ( i don;t recall any main character sick, cmiiw) 

next person pls choose a new topic

10 romance dramas where the leads don't kiss until somewhere in the last ten minutes of the last episode (lip-to-lip).

*Up to you if you want to label as a spoiler.

Following in emaureeng's footsteps NoirRoseHeart are you? I shall do what I normally do and scroll through my watched list and see if something pops up. I think I need to detox though. I've OD'd on sugar so my poor brain is acting all drugged up and non-functional. Really gotta kick that habit/addiction.

Looking forward to seeing what others have come up with.

I hate when the kiss is at the very last second, so maybe answers can prepare me if I haven't seen it yet, or I can avoid them XD

Good point. It does depend on the drama. If it builds the tension just right it is "yes, about time!!", if it flops then it is more along the lines, "well that took you long enough".

1. Love Class

2. Kamisama no Ekohiiki - I believe this was the only kiss, and I'm pretty sure it was fake too.

3. Rang Tawan - I only remember this kiss, so someone can correct me if I'm mistaken.

4.Military Prosecutor Doberman

5. Rak Diao -Not sure if you count this because there was also a kiss they had in a dream scenario but they only officially kissed and confessed to each other in the last 5 minutes of the show

6. Rich Man, Poor Woman - correct me if I'm wrong, but I can only remember the main leads kissed at the end T-T

7. U Prince The Lovely Geologist

Ps : or I should say, almost of the U Prince Series do that :)

Saygo :

4.Military Prosecutor Doberman

5. Rak Diao -Not sure if you count this because there was also a kiss they had in a dream scenario but they only officially kissed and confessed to each other in the last 5 minutes of the show

If you take the example of number 5, then

8) My Ride - they kissed in Mork's dream, but only really kissed in the last 10 minutes

I found one!! I literally have the show on pause at the precise moment he kisses her!! 54:56 of 55:43 in the last episode!!!!

9. Hajimete Koi wo Shita Hi ni Yomu Hanashi