Most of the sniff kisses I've seen are in Thai BLs, so I was immediately stumped

sniff kisses are a part of Thai culture! to show affection, instead of kissing the cheek/forehead/etc. of their loved ones, they'll sniff it. PDA is often frowned upon in Thailand but a sniff kiss is more acceptable

2. Love in sadness - I think that the husband did that a few times

Blkittykat:

Most of the sniff kisses I've seen are in Thai BLs, so I was immediately stumped

exactly why i mentioned non-bl dramas because literally every thai bl i've seen had those

NoirRoseHeart:

I had to look up an article about it lol. Do parent-child sniff kisses count? I recall seeing some before, but I don't know if I'll be able to remember any.

sure, im not looking for kisses between partners specifically 

Omg, I can't believe I found one lol. Was skimming through this drama I watched and luckily I didn't miss it.

3. Nakark Kaew

4. Pee Roon Pram Ruk

i found one too T-T

5.  Bai Mai Tee Plid Plew (ep 14)

Maybe the topic should have been 10 thai bls that don't have a snif kiss. LOL.

newbiefan:

Maybe the topic should have been 10 thai bls that don't have a snif kiss. LOL.

Why do I feel like that's impossible to find. LoL

i think that is pretty hard to find (a detail that's often prominent but sometimes hard to remember... the problem is I can "imagine" such a situation having been in almost any drama)

1. Jinbe (not 100% sure though)

2. blueming

3. can i step in?

4. dear my name

Is feeling any pain considered to the topic? Like for example, feeling pain while having menstruation so it looks like they were sick at times...?