I don't know if I'm right either, but I'll explain so you can tell me.

4. Check Out - the narrator is one of the leads, and he is flimsy and confused really easily, so half of what he says counters what he does.

4.  Money Heist Korea

5. Mouse

6. Beyond Evil

7. Cheese In The Trap

I'm not exactly sure I ever really understood what this meant, but MDL does have this tag, so I'm just naming one I watched that is tagged within it.

8. The Light in Your Eyes

9. it's okay that's love

there's also this excellent k-movie that pretty much made me understand what the trope was all about:  Forgotten (2017)! for those who are unsure of what an unreliable narrator is:

10. Tengoku to Jigoku: Psychona Futari

10 dramas that don't have romance listed in the genres in MDL but still have some romance or hints of romance between main leads

1. law school

2. extraordianary woo

3.Military Prosecutor Doberman

4.My Name

5.Work Later, Drink Now

6. Word of Honor 

ani:

1. law school

2. extraordianary woo

i believe #2 has romance listed in the genres on MDL

7. Advance Bravely

8. 300 Year-Old Class of 2020

9. Vagabond

10. Kkondae Intern

10 dramas that made you change your view of one of the lead actors/actresses. 

1. From Now On, Showtime!: Jin Ki Joo -  i was hesitant to watch her in this drama since i didnt particularly care for her in Come and Hug Me or The Secret Life of My Secretary, but the drama completely changed my view on her. i felt she fit her role really well compared to her previous work and i cant wait for her next drama

2. Love With Flaws: Ahn Jae Hyun - i was a fan of Ahn Jae Hyun after watching Blood and continued enjoying his work in The Beauty Inside and My Love from the Star, but i felt like his acting was lacking and not as good as his previous works. if/when he ends his acting hiatus, i'll probably wait to pick up anything he works on

3. Check Out - I watched Best in Love by Chance and Until We Meet Again before this, and absolutely loved him and his acting, but something about this drama that absolutely ruined his acting for me :(