not sure if it's a new rule(?) that i missed but it's really smart how you're all showing the first letter of the title but hiding the rest as spoiler

10. Room No. 9

11. Ugly Alert

10 dramas/movies where a lead has a vacation home

1. Boys Over Flowers

2. The Heirs

3. Uncontrollably Fond (don't know that this counts but he was building a house for the FL and himself)

emi:

not sure if it's a new rule(?) that i missed but it's really smart how you're all showing the first letter of the title but hiding the rest as spoiler

Not a rule, sometimes when highlighting to mark as spoiler, at least for me, I miss the first letter and don't bother changing it. Maybe I started a trend, LOL.

4. Lovely Writer - not sure it is technically a vacation house but the ML goes there to hide and concentrate on his writing. He also has an apartment in the city. Let me know if this counts.

5. Master's Sun

newbiefan:

Not a rule, sometimes when highlighting to mark as spoiler, at least for me, I miss the first letter and don't bother changing it. Maybe I started a trend, LOL.

1. Lovely Writer - not sure it is technically a vacation house but the ML goes there to hide and concentrate on his writing. He also has an apartment in the city. Let me know if this counts.

loll this comment made me laugh

6. The Last Empress

10.  The Goddess of Revenge

10 Dramas that have an animated intro or opening

1. One Dollar Lawyer

2. Densha Otoko (2005) - I don't know why but I love this opening. Maybe because the song is catchy.

3.Mr Queen

4.Vincenzo