Do you still want them to be specifically Asian dramas? Or are western dramas okay too?

Unless the topic stalls for 12+ hours, I would prefer asian countries. I just watched an interesting Vietnamese drama and I have a Cambodian one I keep meaning to watch on YouTube (if I can find it again). Started an Indonesian one but was unimpressed by the MLs attitude/demeanor so dropped it.

Don't think I've even encountered listings of dramas from non-MDL Asian countries other than India and Israel. Haven't watched any.

1. Suzhal: The Vortex (India) (Amazon Prime) - I think it's one of the good ones from the few I've watched.

2. Wild Orchids 1996 (Singapore)- I’m pretty sure that you can just search "title" and watch online and it will show you some variants. And I think it’s on Netflix.

3.  Kara Para  Ask  - Turkish drama --> is being remake by Mexico

4.  Siyah Beyaz Ask - Turkish drama  --> I highly recommend this one. 

ML is a mafia. FL is a doctor. ML kidnapped FL to do surgery to a man that ML shot. After FL finished the surgery. ML asked that man, then ML shot that man,  but  FL saw ML shot death that man, and ML saw her too witnessing it, so ML's uncle told ML to kill FL.

FL pleaded ML not to kill her. ML said he can let FL live but  FL has his name (by marrying ML), therefore ML's uncle can not kill FL.
https://youtu.be/qTd4smm2Pa8?list=PLmrAGsiIKNUJcm56Rs8Ef7gxK0MEsMyUu

To make things worse, FL's brother is a detective who is chasing ML 

both ML and FL are handsome and beautiful, their chemistry is hot.

where to watch ?  in   https://wlext.is/

5. Sila - Turkish drama
ML is the chief of the tribe.
They have their own rules. FL's brother took ML's sister, therefore FL's brother has to give his sister to marry ML.  FL is tricked to come to that village, to marry ML. But FL is a very modern woman, thus she can not adapt living in the tribe. To make things worse, the tribe request ML to kill FL, his wife, as FL always violates the tribe rules.
https://youtu.be/tlHzo0sOM6M
ML is sooo handsome

i_knoww123:

Kdrama/Cdrama where the male gets tape mouth/gagged

1. Youth of may

Is this a new topic??

i_knoww123:

Kdrama/Cdrama where the male gets tape mouth/gagged

1. Youth of may

The previous topic has not finished yet. So, let me give some more for the previous topic

6.  Chauraha - Pakistani drama - still airing right now in YT

7. Hayat Bazen Tatlidir - Turkish drama 

8.  Fatmagul Sucu Ne ?  Turkish drama  ==> https://wlext.is/series/fatmagulun-sucu-ne

Fatmagul who is a small town girl is raped one night by 3 guys under the influence of alcohol and drugs. Kerim who is friends with Erdogan, Selim and Vurl is also present during this incident. Kerim has not taken any part in this but is feeling remorse as he was present during the incident. Later on the lawyer uncle and parents of rich guys pressurize Fatmagul to marry Kerim by bribing her sister in law. Fatmagul has finance Mustafa who is after revenge on Fatmagul and Kerim. This makes the couple leave their hometown and come to Istanbul. The story revolves further when Kerim falls in love with Fatmagul and supports her in fight against her rapists.

9.  Sortilegio -  Mexican telenovela

Sortilegio centers the life of Alejandro who comes back home after a terrible accident to find that he is married to Maria Jose, a poor and innocent girl who was lied to by Alejandro's brother Bruno. Bruno used Alejandro's name to marry Maria Jose, soon after he sent to kill his brother in hopes that Maria Jose will inherit Alejandro's fortune. But when Maria Jose arrives at the mansion she realizes that Bruno lied to her and used her. She is also scared when Alejandro is found alive and arrives back home. Doctors tell Alejandro that he suffers from memory loss but he is convinced he never met Maria Jose before and goes in search of the truth. While on his mission to discover the truth him and Maria Jose end up falling in love.

10.  Lo Que la vida me robo - Mexican drama

Kdrama/Cdrama where the male gets tape mouth(gagged)

1. Youth of may 

3. Adamas

4. Big Mouth

6. Queen of Seven Days

7. Remember

8. Missing You