10. Clean with passion for now

10 dramas where a character's friend/sibling dates/sleeps with their ex (I would love if y'all could give one or two lines providing the tea hehe)

Mmopus:

10 dramas where a character's friend/sibling dates/sleeps with their ex (I would love if y'all could give one or two lines providing the tea hehe)

Character's friend/sibling sleeps with character's ex? Or with their own ex? 

Ahn Sarang:

Character's friend/sibling sleeps with character's ex? Or with their own ex? 

from what i understood A is friends/sibilings with B and B dates/sleeps with A's ex

LouM:

from what i understood A is friends/sibilings with B and B dates/sleeps with A's ex

Yup this

1.Mr. Swimmer
2nd ML is the ex of FL,2nd ML and ML are friends,ML and FL date each other.

Mmopus:

10 dramas where a character's friend/sibling dates/sleeps with their ex (I would love if y'all could give one or two lines providing the tea hehe)

Does it have to be their ex at the time, or could the character still be dating the person and then the friend/sibling sleeps with them causing them to break up/become the ex?

3.As Beautiful as You-FL's Ex and her best friend started dating behind her back. FL found out on her birthday

4.Adult Trainee-   FL finds her ex-boyfriend is dating her best friend. She  decides to start fake date her childhood friend to prove she was okay with it even though she felt hurt

Saygo:

3.As Beautiful as You-FL's Ex and her best friend started dating behind her back. FL found out on her birthday

4.Adult Trainee-   FL finds her ex-boyfriend is dating her best friend. She  decides to start fake date her childhood friend to prove she was okay with it even though she felt hurt 

should be 2 and 3