3.  My Golden Life - Hyuk / Ji Soo

This is one of those topics where I think: “Oh yes, I've seen them many times”, but on the other hand can't name a single one.

haha, and literally after I wrote this comment, I thought: wait a minute, wasn't that in

4 The Descendants of the Sun lol

its not exactly between this and that, but it definitely was accidental, hope it counts 

Same. Know I've seen it so many times but can't think of one :'(

5. Flash Marriage - A few times the ML lets details about who he really is then needs to quickly backtrack and explain. Not sure what between this and that is so this one may not count.

I too have a vague recollection of a reveal after a fight, it just isn't coming completely into my conscious rn.

_Shinigami_:

This is one of those topics where I think: “Oh yes, I've seen them many times”, but on the other hand can't name a single one.

haha, and literally after I wrote this comment, I thought: wait a minute, wasn't that in

4 The Descendants of the Sun lol

its not exactly between this and that, but it definitely was accidental, hope it counts 

I was expecting more like face to face confession but this counts too. It was something you like to watch but would hate to experience ?

8. Hospital playlist - ob/gyn nurse and doctor

9. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

One day, so new topic:

10 dramas with a tyrant ruler (king or emperor) 

It may be either a current ruler or a deposed one

1. Bloody Heart - ML's father was a tyrant and the whole plot revolves around 'history shouldn't repeat itself' 

2. Arthdal Chronicles- Tagon-he kind of devolved from his original dream. Still a pretty good character to watch considering

3.Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People

BONUS: The King Eternal Monarch (TKEM) - in one of their multiverse hops the leads find one where he is a tyrant king; they leave rather quickly.

This one might not fit so let me know.

5. Doctor Stranger - parts of it are set in N.Korea which has a tyrant of a dictator. The S. Korean dude wasn't so great either.

BONUS - Kung Fu Hustle - 1920s in China, the streets were ruled by scary dudes. This was a movie, not a drama.

6. The King and the Clown

7. Untouchable Lovers 

(8. don’t know if it counts, cause it’s  Xianxia: Ashes of Love. I found the father of ML pretty tyrannical…) 

9. Put Your Head on My Shoulder - I think it is this one where the ML says "we are allowed two children now". Again not an actual character but one that speaks to what this topic is about. May not count.

I don't think that is "Put Your Head On My Shoulder". For one thing, the FL has two siblings (something I wondered about). Also, the topic indicates a tyrant king or emperor, not a government that might be seen as tyrannical.