Can they be casted as a couple already or does it need to be a different /new pairing?
for example: I would love to recast the main actors of The Legend of Shen Li

2. I Am Nobody (Wang Ying Lu and Hou Ming Hao- their interactions were hilarious, when she was trying to bury him and hit him with a shovel)

Bonus: Moon Lover ( IU and Byeon Woo Seok- he was the ex bf, so I'm not sure if this fits. But they had a photo on her phone, they looked sweet)

3. Lost You Forever - yang zi & Zhang Wan Yi / Tan Jian Ci. I really don't like how Xiao Yao choose Tushan Jing

_Shinigami_:

Can they be casted as a couple already or does it need to be a different /new pairing?
for example: I would love to recast the main actors of The Legend of Shen Li

Reunions don't count, they should be a new couple

4. The Legend of Shen Li (I’ll go with Xu Hai Qiao and Xuan Lu. Both of them were very talented and did a great job plus, their chemistry was awesome. I would love to see them together in another drama (and I want a happy end for them..)) I just saw your post so edit: Xin Yun Lai and  He Yu, cause they never got their chance! They were love interests in the novel but not in the drama so I’d love to finally see them together ;p

5. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (Park Bo Young (FL)and Kim Ji Soo (SML). Firstly, they look so cute together, I think they’d make a great pair. Second, SML deserves more roles, I like him)

0330dramalove:

2. I Am Nobody (Wang Ying Lu and Hou Ming Hao- their interactions were hilarious, when she was trying to bury him and hit him with a shovel)

Bonus: Moon Lover ( IU and Byeon Woo Seok- he was the ex bf, so I'm not sure if this fits. But they had a photo on her phone, they looked sweet)

Moon Lovers don't count, right

Btw, FL's friend was Sol from Nevertheless! I would like to see her and BWS together too haha. But this time as a regular couple, not adulterous one

6.The Heirs                                  Kim Ji Won and Kim Woo Bin
both good looking and good chemistry.

7.Coffee Prince                  Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Sung Kyung

i think the older man/younger trope would fit them so well.With Calm ML and sad FL

Ahn Sarang:

Moon Lovers don't count, right

Btw, FL's friend was Sol from Nevertheless! I would like to see her and BWS together too haha. But this time as a regular couple, not adulterous one

I was thinking BWS needs to redeem himself, so he doesn't keep dying, hahaha 

8. Death's Game - Lee Do Hyun and Go Yoon Jung, look good together and good chemistry

0330dramalove:

I was thinking BWS needs to redeem himself, so he doesn't keep dying, hahaha 

Considering the ending of Lovely Runner, he died enough times now haha

and half of them was in there

9. Sweet Home (I really want to see Go Youn Jung and Lee Jin Wook in another drama. I don’t even care if they’re lovers (even though their’s a huge age difference) or brother/sister..as long as they have a connection. They were great together in Sweet Home, I loved how they just clicked)

_Shinigami_:

9. Sweet Home (I really want to see Go Youn Jung and Lee Jin Wook in another drama. I don’t even care if they’re lovers (even though their’s a huge age difference) or brother/sister..as long as they have a connection. They were great together in Sweet Home, I loved how they just clicked)

I saw clips from SH and had the same thoughts, that I want to see them together. I don't mind 15 years age gap, at least they don't look awkward like some opposite costars with same age difference

Btw, this drama is perfect for my request if we take two other actors from this drama - Go Min Si and Lee Do Hyun. They even were casted as a couple later in Youth of May :) 

10. While You Were Sleeping - Bae Suzy & Jung Hae In. I kinda think they would make a cute on screen couple & while I liked very much how this story and pairing went, I'd like to see how these two would go.

10 modern Chinese romance dramas where the mother doesn't rule the roost, isn't manipulative or overly concerned about their main lead, child's marital or job status. She is allowed to show concern, she is a parent and it is only right to be concerned about your kid, but she can't be the stereotypical, overblown control freak.

BTW: - the lead actually needs to have a mother that has more than a bit part/passing scene or two in the drama.

newbiefan:

10 modern Chinese romance dramas where the mother doesn't rule the roost, isn't manipulative or overly concerned about their main lead, child's marital or job status. She is allowed to show concern, she is a parent and it is only right to be concerned about your kid, but she can't be the stereotypical, overblown control freak.

BTW: - the lead actually needs to have a mother that has more than a bit part/passing scene or two in the drama.

more likely to win the jackpot than this happening.
The amount of times i've dropped c drama cause of controlling,annoyings parents or the usual tropes of working FL having exactly the same work problems every time,tire me.
Like i get it,it happens but i've already seen it 100 times,nothing is different from the other 100 dramas.

with that in mind

1.Love Is Sweet
Edit:just saw the BTW,i dont remember the parent's screen time so i will add a bonus
Bonus:Legally Romance