8. W

9. Princess at Large

10. Lupin no Musume

10 dramas/movies where the leads dislike/hate each other (either they actually do or just seemingly do), but it is later shown that one (or both) had a crush on the other in the past. (Not dating, just a secret crush).

*Sorry, hope this is understandable.

1. Bad Buddy - Does this one count? They have pretending to be enemies since childhood.

@newbiefan Yes, that is actually one of the ones I was thinking about :)

3. Weightlifting Kim Bok Joo:  Despite  all the frenemy teasing he puts her through in the first half, you can tell by the way he looks at her that the ML has kind of a crush on the FL, and is somewhat jealous of her interest in his brother.  Which he later admits.

NoirRoseHeart:

@newbiefan Yes, that is actually one of the ones I was thinking about :)

Great minds!

4. We Best Love: No. 1 For You - ML1 likes the other ML2 secretly since they were children, but ML2 hates him, so on the outside it looks like they are rivals. But ML1 didn't really show his hate outside, people just assume that they are rivals. 

does this count?

5. Light on me - ML1 likes ML2 secretly since the first time he saw ML2, but ML1 always shows hate towards ML2 and this makes ML2 to also hate him.

@DeobiMars Let's count only number 5. It's okay if only one expresses their dislike to ward the other, but if that is the case, then I'd prefer it if they are the one with the crush. I would have accepted if Shi De expressed rivalry more, but as you said, he doesn't really show it that much.

Since I'm not going to count 4.

6. My Boy (2021) - it is revealed near the end that the one ML thinks he fell in love at first sight with the other lead.

I’m not sure if this one counts.

7. Twenty Again

8. First Romance - If memory serves me right (and the description seems to agree), ML had a crush on FL but she never knew it until they go to uni. She likes him but doubts his interest.

9. The devil judge- FL was the ML's nemesis but we find out they had a childhood connection. FL had a child crush bordering on obsession. In adulthood they had major tension mixed with hate and maybe love.   ( They didn't date but their relationship was ambiguous to me so not sure if it counts)