10 dramas/movies in which one character gifts flowers to another (with pics please)

1. The King: Eternal Monarch - ML to FL; pretty blue flowers. Sorry, couldn't find a pic.

BONUS: Falling Into Your Smile - a rather deluded, female to the ML. Included as bonus as the giant red bouquet didn't exactly make it to him.  

4. Wednesday 3:30 pm. Such a great short drama. Just started rewatching this (it has been a year or so) to confirm the flower giving for this topic. I just rediscovered that the 'rose' like flowers are edible. One also for the previous topic that I couldn't remember a drama for.

5. Goblin

6. Hotel del Luna

7. Romance is a bonus book

9. it's okay to not be okay

Count is off, next one is number 10 

10. soundtrack #1

10 dramas where a main character has a close relationship with one parent and a strained relationship with the other (no situation where one parent is physically estranged and please mention which parent is which)

1. Go go Squid (FL is close to her father, but has a strained relationship with her mother)

2. Marry My Husband - FL had great relationship with her father (before he died) but had strained relationship with her mother who abandoned her

3. Addicted (one of the MLs has a very close relationship with his dad, but a strained one with his mothe)

4. Oasis - one of the MLs had close relationship with mother and strained relationship with father