4. The Player (th, 2021) - Giwi and Dan

5. When the Weather is fine

7. 100 Days a Prince:  On their "wedding night"--kind of as a joke.

8.  I'm Not a Robot:  As a robot, lol.

hayaka:
7. 100 Days a Prince: On their "wedding night"--kind of as a joke.

I'm sorry, have not watched this drama but if it only happens in one scene I can't accept it. I want the FL to act this way throughout the whole drama. Sorry ^^

8. Nodame Cantabile 

9. Queen In Hyun's Man

10. Takane no Hana

Bonus: 11. Big Issue (only limited amount of romance but the chemistry is sizzling)

10 dramas/movies with great cinematography/athmospheric shots throughout

1. Aristocrats

Journalist:
Bonus: 11. Big Issue (only limited amount of romance but the chemistry is sizzling)

Yay I love bonuses hehe!

2- Goblin

6. when the weather is fine
7. our beloved summer

9.  My Mister

10.  Mr.  Sunshine

New topic:  10 dramas where the FL makes a very odd (or at least very controversial) decision:

1.  Secret:  FL  thought her young son was dead, but it turns out he is alive. But she allows the couple that had been raising him to keep him.  Just a heartbreaking scene.

2.  Here's My Plan:  FL decides to murder a woman she believes is her father's girlfriend

3. BULGASAL she staying by his side even after knowing that he killed every1 for her. ATLEAST FOR ME, IT WAS

4. The World of the Married- There were a few but the one that stuck is her choosing to cheat with a  her friend's husband.  Why do something like that when you have been hurt the same way?

5. Begin Again-Keeping her child a secret for so long and then doing a disappearing act. She just ghosted   for no good reason in my eyes and popped back up out of nowhere on the ML