Looking for a romance drama with the classic trope of a ML who will stop at nothing and risk everything to save the FL. Doesn't matter if she's being chased by an invading army or held hostage in a hostile country. Doesn't matter if he's been shot with arrows or bullets. Doesn't matter if the ML knows it's probably a trap and the effort will cost him his life. He will face the impossible odds head-on in order to make sure the FL is safe.

Dramas like Crash Landing on You, My Dearest, and Princess Agents.

Ever Night Season 2  ML stands up to the entire room full of people who want to kill the FL and manages to take her away safely

Faith ML almost dies, gets out of bed, and fights a bunch of people to rescue the FL who is being held hostage

18-sai, Niizuma, Furin Shimasu. ML gives up his revenge quest, stands up to his old friend, and gets shot twice shielding and saving the FL

River Where the Moon Rises  ML gets shot with a ton of arrows from a whole army saving the FL

The Rise of Ning (ongoing drama)

As Beautiful As You (modern drama but ml saved fl from shady investors, a lot of business strategy mistakes, wrong accusations, love rival, water army, and  also shielding her from a knife)

Blosoms in Adversity

Lost You Forever

Marry My Husband (modern drama, ml is like her daddy long-legs, taught her judo too)

Mr Sunshine

A River Runs Through It (modern drama, slow romance, ml helped fl like a fairy godmother; treat her foods, giving her idea for changing  major in college, shielding her crying from knowing her crush had gf, helping her with works until late at night looking for missing tour participants, helping with a lot of other things, and there's a time he pretend to be dead as a result from protecting her but i kinda forget the exact scene)