1. SWEET TEETH EP18

This seems to be a bit too specific, as there aren't many responses.  How about if they meet somewhere outside, and one lead has to wait for the other?

If that's okay:

3.  Piece of Your Mind:  They meet periodically halfway between their respective workplaces to hug and recharge.  He is usually late.

4.  Weightlifting Kim Bok Joo:  They meet at the toad pond, and she is waiting for him to tell him she likes him too

I've seen this many times, but once again, it's one of those ones I can't think of a specific title....

There are a lot like this but I can't think of any

If this is okay, if not please ignore it

5. Love with Flaws - FL runs  suddenly from her house to see ML and confess. If I remember right there is also a scene where both of them go to each other house at the same time, and then FL asks ML  on the phone to stay where he is and she runs back to her house to see him.

DeobiMars:

There are a lot like this but I can't think of any

If this is okay, if not please ignore it

5. Love with Flaws - FL runs  suddenly from her house to see ML and confess. If I remember right there is also a scene where both of them go to each other house at the same time, and then FL asks ML  on the phone to stay where he is and she runs back to her house to see him.

that counts

pretty sure this  happened in

6. Mad for Each Other 

7. Dinner Mate

cal0ri3:

pretty sure this  happened in

6. Mad for Each Other 

7. Dinner Mate

I don't think so In Mad For Each Other.  He comes running when she blows the whistle, but don't remember any scene where they are supposed to rendezvous and he's late.  

This trope is like the secretly holding hands in the lift one. Happens a lot but cannot remember specific incidents. I can see this play out in my head but cannot capture the details necessary to identify the drama.

hayaka:
This seems to be a bit too specific, as there aren't many responses. How about if they meet somewhere outside, and one lead has to wait for the other?

I agree. Very specific scenes are more difficult to remember than a trope, or a plot point. 

Anyways, here's my contribution, not exactly what the person asked for but there are elements of lying and or running).

9- Down With Love this happens multiple times with the FL often late to meet the ML because of part time jobs

10- Flower of Evil he's supposed to be somewhere he is not really, so has to run to get there on time.

(In case the 7 is not accepted: Mia Archeep)

10 movies or tv shows with the first FL more sensual/lusty and the ML more innocent. Basically she almost always takes the initiative for physical contact. NOT 2nd FL please (because this a very common trope in cdramas anyway).

1. It's Okay not to be Okay

2. Backstreet rookie