6. Tunnel

7. THE CALL (Korean movie) so I don’t know if You’ll count it

ksh_1507:

6. Tunnel

7. THE CALL (Korean movie) so I don’t know if You’ll count it

I edited  the topic to add movies.

8. Until I Meet September's Love - through a vent in the wall. 1 year apart.

9. Il Mare - letters through a mailbox. 2 years apart.

*btw, love the American remake of this movie.

10.  First Love Again: The FL Had a phone from the past that she could talk to the ML with 

10 dramas where the leads don't start off disliking each other

1. Run on(Correct me if I'm wrong)

2. Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace

3.  Piece of Your Mind

4.  Reset:  FL initially pretends to treat ML as a pervert, but it's actually to save his life.  Check this new one out if you haven't seen it, it's marvelous.  It restored my interest in Chinese dramas.

https://mydramalist.com/697563-kai-duan

5. Lovers of the Red Sky

6. Come and Hug Me

7. Yumi's Cells

8. Start Up

9. Ano Toki Kiss Shite Okeba

10.  Moon Embracing the Sun

New topic:  10 dramas where one lead knows of the other and is looking for them, but they have never met.  (They meet later, of course). :

1.  Thank You

2.  1% of Something

4. Sisyphus: The Myth- At least in the timeline we are introduced to at first where they haven't met. FL was the one who looked for ML 

5.Nirvana in Fire 2: The Wind Blows in Chang Lin-Engaged at birth but lost contact early on. ML and his family were looking to uphold a promise to FL's father but couldn't find her. They never actually met until later on when fate brought them together 

emaureeng:

3.  I Hear Your Voice - not sure about this one. There was an encounter when the FL was a teenager and the ML was a child (she was a witness at the trial of his father's killer). At the start he has been searching for her, 10 years later.

It's okay if it's just a brief encounter and they don't interact in any meaningful sense.