emaureeng:

Isn't Young lady and Gentleman just the story of a tutor for the kids of a rich widower? Akin to the Sound of Music? Haven't looked at it yet, but the premise doesn't seem weird or nonsensical.

Don't go into it,  save yourself. I just finished today's episode I feel so tired

it's so much. amnesia(this was just stupid and annoying), crazy delusional people, secrets, annoying people. And things that like why is that happening like Cha Gun and Sara, Sara's mother. To put it in a word "HEADACHE"

8. Possessed what was the point of being invested with the characters back stories if the all die anyway

9. Cross-Dimension Love - it is a movie.

10. Make a wish - A cat planet, a crazy seal, a villain with fetish of cats....damn...but still I loved the drama hahaha...

10 modern dramas where ML/FL dies protecting another.

Isn't that another topic where the name of the drama has to be covered?  

There isn't much point of having 10 posts that are covered in spoiler blocks. 

2. L.U.C.A.: The Beginning

Yes, me too. Some spoiler topics I avoid, others I participate in if I don't mind being spoiled. Like this one for example, I would normally avoid it, but since nobody answered yet, and I was the first one, I didn't really have anything to avoid. I just don't have to look at the other answers.

3. Bridal Mask

4. Mr Sunshine

7. the red sleeve-(fl dies while carrying the ml's child) later the ml also dies
8. youth of may-(fl dies while escaping with the ml)
9. my name-(ml dies by fighting by the side of the fl)

DavisLoret:
10 modern dramas where ML/FL dies protecting another.

When you say another, do you mean the other lead, or just any other person?

Jenipeo:

When you say another, do you mean the other lead, or just any other person?

Each other