10 dramas/movies that you wished had a different ending and why (use spoiler tag) 

1. The Last Empress I wish the ML didn't have to die like that

2. The Princess Wei Young - ML died at the end, after having a child with FL

3. The Red Sleeve - The whole thing was sad. Children died, FL died, finally ML.

4. Uncontrollably Fond  - ML was sick the whole series, but wish he hadn't died.

5. Vagabond - A great spoiler ahead. It is a open ending, besides that FL thought ML died when he was perfectly alive. And the end, ML is seen waiting to shoot FL but he doesn't.

6. Goblin - I saw it coming, FL died

7. Scarlet Heart Ryeo - She went back to her time and they should've had a second season, not should've but they should. In present time or even back in time.

9. Circle: 2 worlds connected - I wish ML didn't die.  And I wish we could see Byul (alien)'s past too and how she came to earth at the end.

10. My Secret, Terrius - I wish for season 2 in New York.

New Topic - 10 dramas where someone evil at the start turns good. Use spoilers if necessary.

1. My Secret, Terrius - Jin Yongtae

2. Snowdrop

3. Vincenzo

4. My MisterThe brutal, conflicted loan shark pretty much saves the day in the end. Awesome performance by Jang Ki-yong.

5. The Wolf - Yao Ji does a lot of terrible things to keep ML and FL apart, but ends up helping them in the end

6. Prison Playbook - the bald dude

7. Chief Kim - Seo Yul
8. Stove League - Kwon Gyung Min

9. Are you a human too - The human ML was evil in the beginning, hating the robot ML but in the end he helped in remaking the robot

10. Its okay that's love - ML's brother tries to harm ML many times but at the end he becomes a good person.

10 drama where leads get a satisfying revenge on villain.

1) Vincenzo

2. Itaewon Class

3. Jam Loey Rak (2008) - at least to me