hayaka:

10.  Monthly Magazine Home:   FL, for a reason so minor I can't even remember what it was, breaks up with ML in last episode.  Then there is a three year time skip, but they never get back together. .  I think the only reason for the breakup is that the writers wanted to show she could build a house on her own.  I was never going to rate this drama very high, but the ridiculous ending led me to lower my score from a 7 to a 5, lol.  

NEXT TOPIC?

New topic:  Dramas in which you love the first episode and have re-watched it several times, even if rest of drama isn't that great (although it can be).  Spoiler block probably not necessary, since by definition it is first episode. 

1.  One Spring Night:  My favorite first episode. I love the clever and mature dialogue in the initial meetings between the leads.

2.  Another Ms. Oh:  In first episode, it is cool how ML has visions of the FL before he actually meets her.  Then when he does meet her the first time on the street and stares at her, she stares back, kind of sniffs at him, then keeps on walking.  I love that scene.  

3. Backstreet Rookie - the first time when both bump into each other and then the 2nd time when she kisses him, that was a shocker.

4. Our Beloved Summer - when the ML first saw her in the welcome ceremony and he fell in love at the first sight. 

5. Until We Meet Again - I really like this one because it is probably one of the most impactful first episodes I have ever watched. It left a big impression with it being able to make me so emotional right off the bat. I have never cried so much from the first episode of a drama before. The double suicide (lovers suicide) shattered my heart.

Strong woman do bong soon - it's cute and funny

7. My secret, Terrius - I LOVED IT SO MUCH (for a first episode). There was just so much! Especially how FL's husband got killed!

8. Circle 2 worlds connected - I really loved the concept of the drama (half present-half future), so I was really intrigued. Great suspense too.

9. Hometown Cha Cha Cha : ML and FL first encounter. She asks for Cha (car) and he offers her Cha (tea) and then she says Cha Cha Cha. Also how the ML falls for her (love at first sight). and how the FL watches him from the shore.

10. Signal - Hard to say why but now that I have watched the whole drama I usually stick to watching the first ep.

Bonus. You're All Surrounded - hilarious

10 dramas/movies where the women (FL pref but a 2FL is ok) are awesome, unapologetic and mostly sane (eg. I Hear Your Voice vs It's Okay to Not Be Okay)

4.  Run On:  Oh Mi Joo, my all-time favorite FL.  So smart, funny and cool, but still vulnerable and believable.

To an arrogant film director:  "Are you a time traveler"?  Because your attitude towards women seem to be straight out of the Joseon Period."  lol

4. Lawless Lawyer - Badass and have strong principles.

5. Happiness - FL is strong and no-nonsense.

6. You are my glory - A clear-headed FL.

7. Dali and the Cocky Prince-  Dali is along with the FL from Run On on of my two favourite FLs in a drama.

Although she is the rich, spoiled princess that loses all her money and nothing ever goes her way after that, she is never a naïve damsel in distress waiting for a man to come and save her. She has her dignity and integrity even after facing all the obstacles. She never takes any man’s money to fix her problems, she never blamed all her difficulties at her fate/luck and she never victimized and pitied herself like many other characters would do. 

9. Beyond Prescriptions - I was very impressed with her rationality and the fact that she will stand up for what she thinks is right. She is always the one getting the ML out of trouble.

10. My Treasure - The female lead is a wonderful character. She handles most situations in life maturely, but she's not infallible & goes through some learning curves. She's not the badass physically violent kind of FL, she's level headed, hard working and stands her ground to loved ones & antagonists both.

Rumi:

10. My Treasure - The female lead is a wonderful character. She handles most situations in life maturely, but she's not infallible & goes through some learning curves. She's not the badass physically violent kind of FL, she's level headed, hard working and stands her ground to loved ones & antagonists both. 

next topic??