9. The Story of Widow Park's Marriage Contract

10. Baby Faced Beauty

10 titles with actors who played together in a historical and in modern day titles

May be main or support roles, cameos don't count. Their characters should interact in both titles

1. Jung Il Woo and Kwon Yuri- Bossam: Steal the Fate, Good Job - 

2. Namgoong Min and Lee Chung Ah - My Dearest, One Dollar Lawyer, Awaken

3. My demon.
4. Tomorrow. 

5. Film Thanapat and Jam Rachata - To Sir, With Love/ Laws of Attraction 

6. Bella Ranee Campen and Pope Thanavat - Love Destiny/ Roy Leh Marnya

Nargesi88:

3. My demon.
4. Tomorrow. 

I think you misinterpreted my request. I didn't ask for titles with several timelines, I asked for actors who played together in different eras in different titles

5. Han Hyo Joo, Yoo Yeon Seok and Chun Woo Hee - The Beauty Inside/Love, Lies

6. Zhao lu si & li hong yi - Love Better Than Immortality & Prodigy Healer

7. Bai Lu & luo yun xi - Love Is Sweet & Till the End of the Moon

8. Bali lu & ren jia lun - One and OnlyForever and Ever

9. James Jirayu and Taew Natapohn - Game Sanaeha, Neung Dao Fah Diew & Mist of Love

10.  Yaya Urassaya & Nadech Kugimiya - The Kinnaree Conspiracy, Leh Lub Salub Rarng & Likit Rak

10 titles in which the actor(s)'s acting pleasantly surprised you. It could be a new actor who acted very well or a previously bad actor who acted really well in this drama

1. Bossam: Steal the Fate - I never saw dramas from the leading actress and like her acting, when I found it was her first historical drama (quite serious and well done one I should say, ) I was pleasantly surprised. She did great job portraying her character

2. Mystic Pop-up Bar - I watched several FL's works before and her acting was unbearable. But she was surprisingly likeable in this one, I enjoyed

3. A Journey to Love - He Lan Dou. Quite new actress but act really good as Princess Yang Ying

4. The long ballad - Zhao lu si. Never liked her before this drama

5. Pawn - child actress Park So Yi was only 8 but she was amazing in this film and her acting was convincing

6. Undercover Affair (Leo Yang : He acted so mature and well in this drama, it was awesome, and this even though it’s only a 240min long mini drama ❤️)

7. The Legend of Shen Li (Xu Hai Qiao: His acting as Shen Li’s father was more than a pleasant surprise!)

8. One Piece (Literally the whole cast, many of them are new faces and damn all of them did an amazing job!!!)

9. Worl of honor - gong jun. Watched him before. But his role & how he played as wen ke xing quite surprised me....