8. Marry my husband - she trusts him after he saves her 

9.If You Wish Upon Me- ML and SFL met in orphanage. He took care of/protected her and she keopt threatening to commit suicide if he left her. she was possessive and obssessed

10.My Lovely Liar-ML saved SFL's music career and went to her rescue at a drop's notice.She had an unrequited love and was crazy. 

Someone pick next topic please

10 dramas/ movies that you watched because you came across an edit or clip from the drama on Social Media. Please say what was the clip and If you want to you can say if you enjoyed it

1.When the Weather Is Fine - I had never seen a FL be so forward lol but the drama was pretty tame and slow. It is one of those cold weather comfy shows so i enjoyed it.

3. Agency - came across an Instagram edit of Naeun and Han Joonwoo in the mint choco ice cream scene, I thought it was really funny and interesting looking so I gave it a go. Ended up being one of my top fav dramas, it was great and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

4. The Last Empress - saw an edit of the clip where Oh Sunny is taking revenge on Min Yura and Lee Hyuk by throwing water? or something like that on them, I became interested in the drama and started to watch it. Another drama that ended up being my all time favorites, and of course where I became a fan of sungrok

5. Love with flaws- I stopped watching it in middle. But then I saw shorts on jealousy. And I was rewatching it again. And I liked the drama. It has so much comedy.

6. Our Shining Days. Enjoy it Very much

10 dramas/movies with a married couple who break up and get back together

Sundy:

10 dramas/ movies that you watched because you came across an edit or clip from the drama on Social Media. Please say what was the clip and If you want to you can say if you enjoyed it

Hasn't been 24 hours yet. We'll just do  the married couple  topic after.

7. I Am Nobody - The FL leading the ML leads to catch the villains.  Good slapstick comedy, a modern wuxia that I haven't really seen a lot of.

8. Eulachacha Waikiki- After watching gwenchana clip. I couldn't finish it because it wasn't my type of story 

9. Sweet revenge- I don't remember the clip but this was my first drama 5 years ago 

10. Be Loved in House: I Do - i saw a clip of a scene of the ML's imagination where he imagines that the other ML is a killer(?) and i thought that the drama was a BL where one of the ML is a serial killer but i was wrong lol i still enjoyed the drama tho

BONUS: Doctors - saw a clip on facebook of a doctor fighting against a bunch of thugs in an emergency room where the gang leader was wounded. so i tuned in bc i thought that the drama had a doctor x gangster main couple but i was wrong </3

Kfan:

10 dramas/movies with a married couple who break up and get back together

1. Familiar wife 

2. Love Reset 

3. Cunning Single Lady

4. Emergency Couple

5. My Secret Hotel