9. Ten miles of peach blossom 

112:

They didn't get married until the final episode though? When they broke up, they were just boyfriend and girlfriend.

okay no.8 doesn't count

I could be wrong since it's been years since I've seen Autumn's Concerto, but didn't the ML basically forced the FL to marry him before the final episode? Like he took her to the building where you get the marriage licenses and told her to sign it. She eventually does and they start living together at his house or something. They then divorce because he didn't like that he forced her, but then later got back together. Unless I'm mixing it up with another drama.

Not sure of the number then.

10. 18 Again

NoirRoseHeart:
I could be wrong since it's been years since I've seen Autumn's Concerto

Omg yes you are right, I seem to be mistaken.. They did get married privately before the final episode. I got mistaken cause I remember them exchanging rings at the church in the final episode. Oops, sorry guys.

Okay, so then I guess we are at 10 then.

10 dramas/movies that feature the child of the lead(s) travelling back to the past where they meet their parent(s). The child does not have to be a lead character.

1. My perfect stranger

2. Twinkling watermelon

NoirRoseHeart:

Okay, so then I guess we are at 10 then.

10 dramas/movies that feature the child of the lead(s) travelling back to the past where they meet their parent(s). The child does not have to be a lead character.

By saying child of the leads goes back in time to meet them (the leads), you mean you want ones where the parents are the leads?

Preferably yes, but I'll accept if they aren't the leads too.

3. Cafe Funiculi Funicula

Then, perhaps this fits:

4. Be My Favorite - One of the MLs goes back in time and meets his dad who had died

5. Twinkling Watermelon - Both the son and the younger version of the parents are Main Characters 

Sundy:

5. Twinkling Watermelon - Both the son and the younger version of the parents are Main Characters 

Already mentioned.