10. Crash Landing on You (Switzerland)

someone else choose the next topic

DavisLoret:

9. my sunshine - I don't exactly remember but they went to some foreign country(not sure if it was European country)

No, in that one they apparently go to the US, not Europe.

10.  A Piece of Your Mind:  Norway.

Someone else can pick the new topic.

bonus: Here to Heart - London, England

10 dramas where the VILLAIN/ANTAGONIST has a soft spot for another character (family member, love interest, companion, etc.) - their relationship may change as the story progresses but they show vulnerability more than once when it comes to that person 

1. Bulgasal: Immortal Souls - Eul Tae and Do Yoon

2. Oh My GhostThe police officer/killer adores his wife (even though he put her in a wheelchair).  Early role for Shin Hye-Sun, before she became the big star she is now..

hayaka:

Sure, that's a good one.  Faroe Islands, wow.  I didn't expect that. Where can we watch it?

Netflix 

emi:

bonus: Here to Heart - London, England

10 dramas where the VILLAIN/ANTAGONIST has a soft spot for another character (family member, love interest, companion, etc.) - their relationship may change as the story progresses but they show vulnerability more than once when it comes to that person 

1. Bulgasal: Immortal Souls - Eul Tae and Do Yoon

As soon as i read your topic this is what immediately came to mind before I got to reading your answer lol

3. Arthdal Chronicles- The power tyrannical duo of Tagon and Taellha showed up for each other despite claiming to be selfish enough and ready to betray one another

4. Tale of the Nine-Tailed- SML and the little kid who was a reincarnation of his puppy

Saygo :

As soon as i read your topic this is what immediately came to mind before I got to reading your answer lol

i wrote this topic thinking about them haha! i was curious to see if there were any other dramas featuring relationships like theirs

6. Dream Garden - bad guy likes FL, doesn't want her to get hurt

7. Nabi, My Stepdarling - Wee doesn't want Kawin to get hurt.

8. Love by Hypnotic - Li Xun and Qiao Hui Xin

9. Truth or Dare - Nan Ba Tian treats Xiao Bao Ye like a son (until Xiao Bao Ye turns on him)

Elle0807:

Netflix 

Great.  Thanks!

10. Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

10 dramas where the main leads include a brother and sister