Bonus The Grandmaster (2013) BTS clip - The director didn't tell the actor whether he's fighting a stuntman or an actual fighter until a few minutes beforehand?

It has been 24 hours so new topic.

10 dramas with workout scenes.

1. Shooting Stars - ML. If anyone knows the song &/or artist please share. This is the song played on Viki & Netflix version. Apparently it is different on another.

2. hyena

3. a business proposal 

4. Love ft marriage and divorce

6.  See You In Time (Taiwan 2017) - competitive cyclists, many work-out sessions shown in gym

8. Bring It On, Ghost! - Never fails to make me chuckle. lol. 

9. Oh My Venus

10. The dude in me

*can't find a picture* but ML do work out after he end up to an exchanged soul and he ends up on a heavy weight and fat teen boy. Belows a transformation after his work out routines;

10 movies where FL were bullied by ML at the beggining of the drama/movie.

1. My Husband in law - FL were forced to marry ML to protect him from a danger. ML used to bully her wife even before they get married.

2. Our Times (2015)

3. Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai

Kween Phoenix:
9. Oh My Venus

This was repeated, it was also no. 5. So I'll add another one with a workout scene instead.

9. King the land

Kween Phoenix:

10 movies where FL were bullied by ML at the beggining of the drama/movie.

1. My Husband in law - FL were forced to marry ML to protect him from a danger. ML used to bully her wife even before they get married.

4. A Love So Beautiful

5. Meteor garden 

Jung in-sun fan:

This was repeated, it was also no. 5. So I'll add another one with a workout scene instead.

9. King the land

Oh so sorry about this.. Thanks for sharing  (^.^)