Mc eats meat, egg, beef etc ; aka not vegan. But his heart breaks and he cries and throws a tantrum because people he doesn't know at all got killed , dead.

What sort of modern reincarnated/transmigrated idealistic fool is he? To top it all off, mc is Chinese !

I know you guys will make fun of me. 

Just answer this then.

Cow , sheep , goat have memories and intelligence too, although inferior to humanity.

If you don't protest eating meat, what right you have to talk about "justice" ?

These cows, goats, sheep , chicken you eat, they had families too. Yet your local butcher tied them up, put a knife in their throats, bled them dry and hanged their organs and meat. You go supermarket and buy them, make Youtube videos about how to cook meat.
But when an Emperor kills a troublesome servant, Fan Xian loses his sanity.

Joy of Life is a top level Cdrama , I love it, especially its political clashes.

I wish the author Mao Ni ( I guess) made Fan Xian into a practical young man.

Its totally OKAY for Fan Xian to have moral perspectives by his own style. But I wish he believed that without "power" he can't change sheet.
I hate the hypocirsy in FX, not FX himself.

He has never ever seen his mother, but he talks big about establishing a little bit of his mom's ideal world.

It makes sense and at the same time it doesn't. Please read your own writing again when you are cooled off  bc I've have the idea that your neg. emotions are talking  

Not the fan Xian hate unprovoked early in the morning 😭

I didn't know my life has the same value as a chicken. Thanks lotus eater for helping me finding my value.

I'm sure you'll look back at this one day and cringe hard. Clearly, you didn't get the point lol.

The thing is in his mother's justice filled world, meat is eaten.

This is the take you get from this fictional drama? You're calling Fan Xian a hypocrite because he's not a vegan? O......kay........ SMH....

So you're telling me people who are not vegan have no rights to talk about what's morally rights or wrong and the injustice of a human life? Sht, School didn't taught me this, what a failure of a system :((

moon j:

I didn't know my life has the same value as a chicken. Thanks lotus eater for helping me finding my value.

Even your mom/dad/wife/husband will stop crying for you after a year.

So yeah 1 chicken+1yr . Then oblivion. You were nutrients, and you'll become nutrients for new life on Earth.

But,

If I get transmigrated, I'll also fully support Fan Xian. You guys all failed to get my point. FX is doing the right things for the wrong reasons. That's my problem. But I'm not hopeless, judging by the novel, he grows up into a much more mature person.

Yenki:

So you're telling me people who are not vegan have no rights to talk about what's morally rights or wrong and the injustice of a human life? Sht, School didn't taught me this, what a failure of a system :((

Why would you shoot a hungry tiger if it wants to eat you? Do you deny Budha and believe you as a human, are superior , therefore, tiger's hunger is lesser than yours ?

If all life is equal, we shouldn't stop carnivore animals when they try to eat us. 

fae:

I'm sure you'll look back at this one day and cringe hard. Clearly, you didn't get the point lol.

No.
I see Fan Xian's point so far.
To him, all human lives are equal. He wants basic fundamental rights for each citizen.

I criticize because upto now FX fails to realize i) its okay to have "ideals" but ii) he lacks "power" to establish his "ideal" world

Lotus Eater:

No.
I see Fan Xian's point so far.
To him, all human lives are equal. He wants basic fundamental rights for each citizen.

I criticize because upto now FX fails to realize i) its okay to have "ideals" but ii) he lacks "power" to establish his "ideal" world

Have you read the novel?

Fan Xian doesn't have an ideal world and doesn't want to establish one. The emperor tried to use ten thousand soldiers to unite the three kingdoms (Dongyi, Qi, and Grasslands) into one kingdom that would last twelve generations.

He possesses great power, being at the 9th level just below the great-grandmaster realm, and exceeds everyone else in martial knowledge. He is a genius mastermind, a far cry from the emotional character seen in season 2, but as seen in season 1, and he commands thousands of people across the four kingdoms.

In the novel, I don't recall him crying. Fan Xian is a cold-hearted person, but he is extremely loyal. In the 746 chapters I read, I never read about him crying. Emotional, yes, but crying, never.

Lotus Eater:

Why would you shoot a hungry tiger if it wants to eat you? Do you deny Budha and believe you as a human, are superior , therefore, tiger's hunger is lesser than yours ?

If all life is equal, we shouldn't stop carnivore animals when they try to eat us. 

We do so because there something exists in nature since the beginning and it is called “survival”.

I would kill the tiger because I would like to survive.

and law would not punish me also because, it would fall under  “ I  was trying to defend myself and which is my right“

( I am not talking anything about the drama JOL)

Lotus Eater:

Humans are animals themselves. it's not that the tiger's hunger is lesser than ours or not, it's about dying. Any animal who can fight back will fight back if their life is on the line. your argument is dumb!