1. Aquarium Girl - dolphin trainer FL and ML

2. Noble, My Love - veterinarian FL

3. U Prince Series: The Gentle Vet - veterinarian ML 

4. Behind Your Touch (veterinarian FL)

5. Kill it (veterinarian ML)

Not sure if it counts cause they’re still students (but they are taking care of stray animals) so I’ll add it as a bonus: Senior Secret Love: Puppy Honey

6.  Chicago Typewriter - the FL was a veterinarian

7. Once upon a small town - ML

8. My man is cupid - FL

9. Devil sister - ML

10.  La Pluie - ML is veterinarian 

others can choose next topic

1. Sweet Teeth - FL is librarian

2. Enchanté - The book that connect them found in library

3. Extraordinary You 

4. One Spring Night

5.  All of Us Are Dead

6. The Untamed

7. Summer strike :  The ML is a librarian and most of the leads' meet ups and cute moments happen in the library

8. My secret terrius - The library was where ML gave his past lover a record player (significant) and exchanged information about their mission.

BONUS: My Love from the Star - ML has an AWESOME private library that I would so love to replicate.

9. Chicago Typewriter : As far as I remember, the ML lives in the library and lots of stuff important to the story happens here. I don't wanna spoil more hehe

10. The Legend of the Blue Sea - ML & FL go to a library. ML learns of and connects to his 'past self'.

10 dramas/movies where a character realizes early on that even though they have dodgy (murderous/pathological, narcissistic, etc)   parent/s, they can still choose to be decent human beings.

1. Come & Hug Me - ML knows his father is nasty; he chooses from a young age to be otherwise. His brother on the other hand is so caught up in gaining his father's approval that he realizes almost too late that he had choices all along.

newbiefan:

10. The Legend of the Blue Sea - ML & FL go to a library. ML learns of and connects to his 'past self'.

10 dramas/movies where a character realizes early on that even though they have dodgy (murderous/pathological, narcissistic, etc)   parent/s, they can still choose to be decent human beings.

1. Come & Hug Me - ML knows his father is nasty; he chooses from a young age to be otherwise. His brother on the other hand is so caught up in gaining his father's approval that he realizes almost too late that he had choices all along.

2. Love like the galaxy - ML's dad was evil. Plan to rebel and later we found out his dad actually killed his mom too. ML hate his dad & choose different path