9. Happiness - The legendary elevator scene: Sae Bom discovers that Yi Hyun is infect, and she tries to hug him. He asks her to keep distance between them, because the smell of her blood makes his heartbeat faster; she replies her heart beats fast too, but only because she likes him. It's the very first time she admits she has feelings for him, and they don't even know if they will survive. 

10. Like in the Movies - Vlad's confession, but then rejection.

Someone else can choose.

9. Kake kara Hajimaru Sayonara no Koi (the whole drama fits the topic, but I won’t spoil it)

cause it’s stalling:

10.  it’s okay not to be okay (when ml decided to take a family picture with fl (and be with her) even though he already knew the truth about the one who killed his mum..)

Edit: lol I was far too late, lets just keep it as a bonus

10 dramas/movies that enraged you to no end and why 

(for example: the plot annoyed you, or a character, or an actor, or something else)

1. Senpai, Danjite Koidewa! (Because ep 7/8 contains the dumbest plot I’ve ever seen.. IMO)

2. Duty After School: Part 2 (I think the writers were high,  part 1 was epic. Part 2 felt like a totally different writer wrote it. It just didn't make sense. After everything the captain did for them, even dying to save them in 1st part, the kids still  died except 1, and it was not even the aliens who did it)

3. Well-Intended Love - that the ML made FL think she was dying so he could be with her, even making her think she had an operation (doing a pretend one? It was unclear to me how they pulled that off). To put her through that, then she forgave him pretty easily. That was unforgivable to me and her reaction never set right with me.

Jenipeo:

3. Well-Intended Love - that the ML made FL think she was dying so he could be with her, even making her think she had an operation (doing a pretend one? It was unclear to me how they pulled that off). To put her through that, then she forgave him pretty easily. That was unforgivable to me and her reaction never set right with me.

Totally agree!!

4. Love and Fortune (2018) - I don't care, at all, what the legal age of consent in a country is. If an adult is in anyway coming on to a teenager - NO. If they are intimate - NO. Not to mention the wrongness of the cheating - I don't care what the reason is, or how justified you think you are - you have made a commitment whether it be written, vocalized, in thought or implied. Deal with the situation you are in first or honor that commitment. If you are in danger - get out. If not, work on yourself to become a better person and honor your vows. Check out the movie Fireproof (2008).

5. Skate into love (I hate it when the plot becomes dumb just to prolong a story. it happend in skate into love around ep 33. Suddenly, a character who always literally screamed how important truth and honesty is, and was mad about the other for not being truthful, makes a 180 degree turn and goes behind a loved ones back, asking ‘do you trust me’ while lying trough their teeth in the same sentence..the only reason? Make the drama longer…

6. A love so beautiful 2017 (This is supposed to be a drama about first love but in my eyes, it only highlights a toxic relationship. I shudder, when I think about how young people may believe the mains behaviors are normal and may think they should behave like fl too, letting their partner belittle them.. that is absolutely not ok

7. Her Private Life - I loved how it began, the mature romance of two adults who shared passion and brought happiness into each other's life. But creators ruined it with childhood connection trope. It was the most unnecessary childhood connection I've seen. And they made FL's mom dirty making her basically one who's responsible for ML being in orphanage... 

8. Start Up - the way they made business drama into romance drama with very unnecessary and dragging love triangle. And the fact that time jump didn't give any character or plot development except IT trio became super cool and successful like with a snap of the fingers... 

The romances gave me the ick or made me feel uneasy lol

9. Doctors-  The ML was the FL's high school teacher turned actual guardian. He was also her mentor too. He fell for her when she was a minor so my brain did not accept the romance easily The age gap would not bother me had they not met under those circumstances.It was weird 

10.HIStory4: Close to You -One of the couples storylines tainted the whole show . The step brother relationship was already a lot but add the age gap (one was a older teen while the other an actual child when they met so  ), stalking, violence, coercion etc. If you are going to do  something taboo at least do it well or resolve it in a way that doesn't feel weird.

Someone else please pick next topic

9. Love in Contract - SML. I hated when he involved FL into the engagement scandal practically against her will, especially considering the fact she was about to quit this job. I was so happy when he finally left her alone.

10. Kill Me, Heal Me - FL's acting. I'm not a fan of Hwang Jung Eum's acting and only liked her in Mystic Pop-up Bar, but here it was too much. The way she portrayed FL made me doubt which lead needs doctor's help...