Oops, you were first! But as you are so kind, I'll suggest the topic:

10 dramas with a wholesome, supportive boss

Lemme start:

1. Shooting Star - agency's CEO

2. Extraordinary Attorney Woo - FL's senior (Mr. Jung) 

3. You are my glory - ML's boss

4. It’s okay not to be okay (Psychiatric Hospital's director: MLs boss (and kind of FLs boss, too))

5.Today's Webtoon-FL & ML's superiors

Ahn Sarang:

Lemme start:

1. Shooting Star - agency's CEO

2. Extraordinary Attorney Woo - FL's senior (Mr. Jung) 

#2 - Although I didn't like how the female boss wanted to use her, I loved that when she came to a team dinner she told people the didn't have to drink if they couldn't. Finally a boss that isn't forcing people to drink!

newbiefan:

#2 - Although I didn't like how the female boss wanted to use her, I loved that when she came to a team dinner she told people the didn't have to drink if they couldn't. Finally a boss that isn't forcing people to drink!

Her female boss used her but at least she provided her with a job, as no one else wanted to hire her. 

But her male boss was the sweetest, he was so patient to all of her antics

6. Hot Stove League - ML was not the friendliest person in the world but was a wholesome and supportive boss, I really loved his will to make the team successful

7. Divorce Attorney Shin - ML was maybe too friendly boss haha

Ahn Sarang:

Her female boss used her but at least she provided her with a job, as no one else wanted to hire her. 

But her male boss was the sweetest, he was so patient to all of her antics

Agreed.

8. My Shy Boss - He did a lot for his employees even though they didn't know about it.

9. Clean With a Passion For Now - He stood up for his employees when someone wanted to get nasty over something that person had done.

10. You are mine - Li Hui Wang

10 romantic dramas/movies that are not set in cities but in the countryside (they could move to cities for a short while but the drama should definitely end in the countryside)

1. Love Tractor

2. Restart after Come back Home

3. Once Upon a Small Town

4. Eccentric! Chef Moon

4.When The Weather Is Fine
5.Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha

7. Some More

8. Love Poison