_Shinigami_:

@newbiefan: Thank you! And in regards to that "Although if these characters were honest, the shows would be a lot shorter.": Sometimes shorter is better lol and honestly I think the show could be long too, the writers just need to use their brains a little more to think about some sensible plot lines (instead of the same overused old tropes 24/…)

and yes #6 counts :)

Yep, shorter is better if it can cut out the unnecessary. I do wonder if the 'unnecessary' is a reflection of reality though? Sometimes?

9. Honest Candidate - FL is a politician who used to lie but now can't do this anymore

And ones more title as the topic stalls. This time no supernatural stuff or conditions, just a normal person who can but doesn't lie

10. Like Flowers In Sand - ML is just a sincere and honest person

10 titles with a noble living as a low class

Important: NOT from "riches to rags" trope, they don't lose their status, just choose to live as a low class for some reason

1. My Dearest - ML was a son of a scholar who abandoned his family since he didn't share his father's values on life and dignity

2. Hwang Jin Yi - FL's bodyguard

3.  100 Days My Prince - prince has amnesia

Hm maybe ..

4. My stand in (Ming is rich af but chooses to live in the small flat of Joe.)

Actually, I expected historical titles where leads do this knowing the truth, but as the topic stalls, let's count these two

Oh ok.. then

5. Who rules the world (FL is a princess but travels around with empty pockets, just living from day to day. Later on she has to be princess again, though.. hope it counts ^^; )

_Shinigami_:

Oh ok.. then

5. Who rules the world (FL is a princess but travels around with empty pockets, just living from day to day. Later on she has to be princess again, though.. hope it counts ^^; )

This fits well :) 

6. Blood of Youth Ml lost some part of his martial arts skills and he also didn't like the power struggle between him and his siblings. So he left and started running an inn, but he wasn't making any money

7. Stay With Me don’t know if wubi counts

8. The Legend of Shen Li (ML prefers lo live in the human world (a simply live, earning his own money) rather than being in heaven and living as ancient (rich and superior) god)

9. A Tale of Thousand Stars  Tian is very rich but lives in a remote village as a volunteer teacher.

It's time for the new topic! 

10 dramas in which young children were switched, either deliberately or accidentally. (Both may still be alive, or one may have died.)

1.  My Golden Life - 25 years earlier, a couple had just buried one of small twin daughters who died in an accident.  Near the countryside grave, they found an abandoned girl of similar age and raised her under the dead child's identity.