2. Cherry Blossoms after Winter

2. Advance Bravely

_Shinigami_:

2. Cherry Blossoms after Winter

3. Advance Bravely

Cherry Blossoms is South Korean not Chinese.

@newbiefan: sorry, I didn’t see the "chinese" (I corrected my post)

_Shinigami_:

@newbiefan: sorry, I didn’t see the "chinese" (I corrected my post)

Glad it isn't just me that misses things.

Komentator isenk:

4? Our Secret 

5? My Little Princess  

Yep to the numbering. #6 is next.

6. Meteor Garden ( mother is the most likable among all the versions. She doesn't control or force fl to do anything she doesn't want. )

Inkling:

more likely to win the jackpot than this happening.
The amount of times i've dropped c drama cause of controlling,annoyings parents or the usual tropes of working FL having exactly the same work problems every time,tire me.
Like i get it,it happens but i've already seen it 100 times,nothing is different from the other 100 dramas.

with that in mind

1.Love Is Sweet
Edit:just saw the BTW,i dont remember the parent's screen time so i will add a bonus
Bonus:Legally Romance

You are right. This is a difficult topic! Let's see if there are any dramas where it is the mother of second main leads or even major supporting characters. Anyone know of a title? If that doesn't work, how about main leads where Mom is supportive but doesn't appear much (they still should have a scene or two).

Anne613:

7.  My Fated Boy

That is a good one! I'd forgotten about it. Good mention!

It has been 24 hours, good job to those who searched and found 7. I think that is a fairly decent outcome for such a topic. Would someone else like to suggest a new one? Perhaps a bit easier? :)

10 dramas based on a western novel, play, or film (US, UK, Europe, etc.). State the original if the title is different. Not a remake of an original TV series.

1. 18 again. Based on movie

2.  Tempted (2018) - based on Les Liaisons Dangereuses