3. The Sand Princess

4. Shanai Marriage Honey

5. Forever Love - this shows their wedding at starting but its like they narrate their story to us watchers, hence they tell how they fell in love from school life and ended up marrying each other...tell me if this doesn't count :P

6. Oh! My general

7. General's lady

8. Nobleman Ryu's Wedding

9. The Dreamlike Seal

10. Hold On, My Lady

Bonus: My Little Bride (movie)

10 dramas/movies where both leads have a pet. Please name what type of animal their pet is. (Sharing a pet does not count).

1. Sumika Sumire - FL has a cat named Juri. ML has a dog named Andi.

2, Go Go Squid - FL has a family dog (does it count?), ML used to have a cat then died and FL gave him a cat 

Elle0807:

2, Go Go Squid - FL has a family dog (does it count?), ML used to have a cat then died and FL gave him a cat 

Family pets are fine.

3. Falling Into Your Smile - FL has two cats, ML has fishes

4. Advance Bravely - Both ML have a myna

5. Royal Feast- ML had a cat and FL a rabbit. (They both also raised a cricket each for racing  lol)

6. It Started with A Kiss and They Kiss Again (the sequel) - the family of ML and FL has a dog named Little Cutie but the dog is not little at all.. LOL.. though it's cute (really loved it)

7. my lonely planet (ml has a dog and fl has a cat)

When I said family pet, I meant if the FL's family has a pet that could be considered the FL's, her sister's, mom and dad's, etc. But if if the leads are married or cohabiting, and have one animal, that is what I meant by sharing, so I don't think #6 counts. There still must be two animals involved.